Zarqawi Says Attacks Will Continue Until Sharia Law Covers Planet
This War on Terror could take awhile!
Zarqawi also says that Osama Bin Laden called for the rocket attacks on Israel.
In a newly released tape found on a radical Islamist website, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi says that Osama Bin Laden ordered the rocket attacks on Israel from Lebanon last month:
“The rocket firing at the ancestors of monkeys and pigs from the south of Lebanon was only the start of a blessed in-depth strike against the Zionist enemy… All that was on the instructions of the shaikh of the mujahidin, Osama bin laden, may God preserve him,” said the voice attributed to al-Zarqawi.
The tape was found on Sunday on the website normally used by his group, the Organisation of al-Qaida in Mesopotamia, which had claimed responsibility for the rockets in an online statement on 29 December.
“This commendable feat came in application by the mujahidin of the oath by fighter Shaikh Osama bin Laden, emir of the al-Qaida network, may God preserve him,” al-Zarqawi said, referring to repeated statements by bin Laden that the Israelis should not enjoy security as long as Muslims were not safe.
Zarqawi also says that attacks that killed “40,000 Crusaders” would continue until Sharia Law is set up in every country.
It was also announced today that Osama Bin Laden has been banned from space travel.
Absolutely no terrorism will be allowed in space!
And, in contrast to Representative Murtha (D-PA), Representative Porter (R-Nev.) says that Iraqis are afraid the United States will abandon its post-war reconstruction if Osama bin Laden is captured.
Oh, and about OBL, Michael Ledeen today in the National Review noted a strange changing of the guard this year at the Muslim Haj:
According to Iranians I trust, Osama bin Laden finally departed this world in mid-December. The al Qaeda leader died of kidney failure and was buried in Iran, where he had spent most of his time since the destruction of al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The Iranians who reported this note that this year’s message in conjunction with the Muslim Haj came from his number two, Ayman al-Zawahiri, for the first time.