1. Karoline Leavitt vs. Democrat Chris Pappas tonight at 4-5PM ET — Maureen Bannon is covering.
Karoline scored a knockdown of Pelosi lapdog Chris Pappas:
New Hampshire Republican @kleavittnh slams Democrat Chris Pappas for voting to pass the so-called “Inflation Reduction Act”:
“You can’t spend more money to reduce inflation—that’s not how the economy works.” #NH01 pic.twitter.com/5FLUqLcoCu
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 25, 2022
2. Tudor Dixon vs. Wretched Gretchen Whitmer tonight at 7-8PM ET on CPT Bannon’s live stream on GETTR.
3. Lee Zeldin vs. Kathy Hochul at 7-8PM ET on my Grace Chong’s GETTR livestream @/gracechong
Hochul is a disaster.
Lee Zeldin: "There are criminals out there who need to pay the consequences for their actions, instead of the catch-and-release policies that Kathy Hochul champions." pic.twitter.com/DQPpOkHL5j
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 25, 2022
4. Dr. Oz vs. John Fetterman tonight at 8-9PM on Captain Maureen Bannon’s GETTR Livestream.
** Here is the livestream on GETTR.
It ought to be a memorable night as Democrats run from their planned destruction of the United States.
Quadruple header today:
1. Caroline Leavitt 4-5PM ET on @maureen_bannon’s @GETTRofficial livestream
2. Tudor Dixon 7-8PM ET on CPT Bannon’s live stream
3. Lee Zeldin 7-8PM ET on my GETTR livestream @/gracechong
4. Dr. Oz 8-9PM on CPT Bannon’s live
SEE THE POSSE SOON!! 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/9mm0iroIiT
— Grace Chong 🇺🇸 (@gc22gc) October 25, 2022
This will be interesting since Fetterman is unable to form coherent sentences.
Real Clear Politics: Dr. Oz projected to win over John Fetterman in U.S. Senate race in Pennsylvania https://t.co/jF3bty6jbf pic.twitter.com/bMqjxnHbHY
— Newsmax (@newsmax) October 21, 2022