Report: Schumer Privately Admits Dems Could Lose the House – Thinks Trump Will Run In 2024

Even Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer knows Democrats are in trouble. During a dinner with Democrat senators, Chuck Schumer said that Democrats are “in trouble” in the House. Schumer said to his fellow senators he thought Democrats had a 60% chance to hold the senate — and a 40% chance to hold the House. Fox … Continue reading Report: Schumer Privately Admits Dems Could Lose the House – Thinks Trump Will Run In 2024