The Midwest’s Premier Medical Freedom Conference of the Year is coming to the St. Louis area this weekend.
The “Gateway to Freedom” convention will run from Thursday, August 25 at 8 AM to Saturday, August 27 at 5 PM at the Gateway Convention Center, 1 Gateway Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234.
Click here for more information.
According to its website, Gateway to Medical Freedom is the premier (medical) freedom conference of the summer in the Midwest. The goals of the event include:
- Understanding the impact of poor public health policy
- Interpreting complex data to make it clear and accessible for all
- Gain inspiration from our military heroes and community leaders who have been impacted and are speaking up
- Become an advocate for yourselves and your families as our rights are infringed
- Unify Americans who are fighting to preserve our foundational values and culture
- Build an integrated network of aligned thinkers to support the movement
The upcoming event will feature a number of prominent speakers, including Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Ed Dowd, and others.
- Thursday is for licensed medical professionals treating from the frontlines. We will discuss today’s hot topics, including therapies that are actually working, preparedness for emerging threats, long haul, and vaccine injury. We will also add tools for being physician leaders, such as media training and personal security.
- Friday is a public day focused on the medical topics of the day.
- Saturday is a public day focused on the military and the impact of the vaccine mandates on our servicemen and women.
- Fri and Sat tickets also include admission to the Parent’s Summit-which will be focused on the info you need to advocate for your children.
To purchase tickets, please click HERE.
For any inquiries, questions, or assistance, please call 636-751-9440.