Biden’s policies are anti-American. He’s killing the economy. He and his gang hate America and yet there is no pause or change of strategy with the 2022 election coming up. It’s full steam destruction ahead.
TGP reported on the Biden gang and how they look like they are preparing for another election steal, this time in the 2022 midterms. An AP article tweeted by ABC News stating that the Dems were going to pick up seats in the House and Senate was later deleted by the left-wing news source. This was a warning to Americans that the Biden gang was going to steal another election.
Mollie Hemmingway at the Federalist released a report late last week where she points out that the Biden Administration is working as hard as it can to load up voter rolls with new names just in time for the mid-terms.
Biden really does not want the public to know about his federal takeover of election administration. Dozens of members of Congress have repeatedly asked for details, to no avail. Good government groups, members of the media, and private citizens have filed requests under the Freedom of Information Act. Not a single one has been responded to. All signs indicate a concerted effort to keep the public in the dark until at least after the November midterm elections. The lack of transparency and responsiveness is so bad that the Department of Justice and some of its agencies have been repeatedly sued for the information.
When President Biden ordered all 600 federal agencies to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process” on March 7, 2021, Republican politicians, Constitutional scholars, and election integrity specialists began to worry exactly what was up his sleeve…
…There are several major problems with Biden’s secret plan, critics say. It’s unethical to tie federal benefits to election activity. It’s unconstitutional to have the federal government take authority that belongs to the states and which Congress has not granted. And, given that all 50 states have different laws and processes governing election administration, it’s a recipe for chaos, confusion, and fraud at a time when election security concerns are particularly fraught.
While the White House and agencies are steadfastly refusing to share details about how they’re complying with the executive order, who they met with to develop their plans, or how they’re justifying their involvement in something Congress has not authorized them to participate in, some details are trickling out. Here are a few examples of the widespread and coordinated effort by Biden’s political appointees to meddle in the state administration of elections.
- In the midst of a labor crisis, the Department of Labor boasted that it was turning 2,300 American Job Centers previously focused on helping displaced workers find jobs into hubs of political activism. These new federally funded voter registration agencies were given guidance about how to bring in organizations to conduct “voter outreach.”
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services likewise announced plans to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies, using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout.
- The Housing and Urban Development Department sent notice to public housing authorities that they should begin voter registration drives and participation activities. Previously, officials had been barred from electoral activities because they receive federal funding.
- “It is presumed residents of public housing might disproportionately vote Democrat. … The executive order targets people receiving government benefits who might think their benefits depend on one party in power,” Stewart Whitson, legal director for the Foundation for Government Accountability, told the Daily Signal.
- The Department of Education sent “dear colleague” letters to universities, telling them that Federal Work Study funds could now be used to support voter registration activities, contrary to previous guidance. The change was made without having gone through any rulemaking process to allow the change.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture said it’s using its child nutrition programs to push voter registration and enlisting state, local, and federally funded employees to implement voter registration drives in local schools.
- The Commerce Department produced a massive, 113-page report which likely took four agency officials many hours to generate. It directs local voting board members about polling stations and poll worker training.
We all know now that the Democrats need lots of names in order to steal an election. This is a big part of their election strategy so it’s not surprising that the Biden gang would be doing this. These are communist tactics. Steal an election, claiming it wasn’t stolen, and then put in policies to steal all elections into the future. We saw this in Lenin’s Russia, Chavez’s Venezuela, and every communist country since. Eventually, citizens give up and stop voting because they know their vote means nothing.
TGP identified the ERIC system used by the Democrats to build voter rolls. This is now in 31 states and is funded with George Soros money.
Most experts investigating the 2020 Election believe that bloated voter rolls were necessary to steal that election. This isn’t about getting these people to vote, it’s about getting names to associate with fraudulent ballots.