Totally overlooked by the mainstream press, at the beginning of May 2022, Missouri Attorney General (AG) Eric Schmitt’s office filed a landmark lawsuit against the Biden Administration.
Then, just last week, Attorney General Schmitt landed a big blow against Biden by filing a motion to prohibit the censorship conspiracy immediately.
SEE HERE for a copy of the lawsuit.
The Gateway Pundit had the honor and privilege to work with the Missouri Attorney General’s Office to offer extensive evidence of Big Tech’s large-scale censorship and coordination with the federal government.
More on that below.
The AG’s suit against the Biden Admin. also sues some other deserving people and agencies, including:
- Joe Biden, himself
- Anthony Fauci
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
- The CyberSecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Former Ministry of Truth head Nina “Mary Poppins” Jankowicz
- Former Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki
- And several more agencies and officials
The suit, brought along with the Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, is filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.
In the suit, Missouri Attorney General Schmitt pounds away on the Biden regime for both conspiring with and also compelling Big Tech social media companies, to censor millions of Americans on their social media accounts through a governmentally created social media censorship program.
If you’ve been alive since Trump ascended to the Presidency, and you’re a Trump supporter, chances are you’ve already been a victim of Big Tech’s censorship.
HOWEVER, you’ve probably also noticed that as soon as Biden took office (and even shortly before, leading up to the 2020 election), Big Tech’s censorship went on overdrive.
From the COVID-19 “pandemic’s” actual origins in Wuhan, Hubei Province, Red China, to the face-diaper masking of America, to the COVID-19 “vaccine,” to half the country’s concern about election fraud in the 2020 election, to the Hunter Biden Laptop, disfavored positions Americans posted on social media have been met with outrageous censorship, consisting of at least:
- sudden account termination;
- account suspension;
- imposing warnings or “strikes” against accounts to chill future speech;
- demonetizing content;
- adjusting algorithms to suppress or de-emphasize speakers or messages;
- promoting or demoting content;
- placing warning labels on content (“This Article’s Claims are False”);
- suppressing content in OTHER users’ feeds;
- promoting negative comments on disfavored content; and
- requiring additional click-throughs to access content, among others.
You may recall that Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft and Joe Hoft have each been banned from Twitter, for calling attention to the Detroit TCF Center’s election night 3:30 a.m. illegal ballot dump of some sixty-thousand (60,000) ballots. As soon as Jim Hoft tweeted out a link to the surveillance footage and promised more video to come, Twitter permanently banned the Gateway Pundit account.
JUST LAST WEEK, Attorney General Eric Schmitt filed a massive motion to prevent the Biden Administration from violating Americans’ First Amendment rights. The Motion asks the Court to:
- Immediately restrain the Biden Administration from colluding with and/or compelling Big Tech to censor Americans’ speech; and
- Permit an investigation into Biden’s social-media censorship activities.
The Gateway Pundit provided a large amount of evidence of Big Tech’s censorship of the prominent news website to AG Schmitt’s Office, and the Attorney General filed the evidence with the Court.
Jim Hoft and The Gateway Pu… by Jim Hoft
Gateway Pundit was very pleased and honored to have the opportunity to work with the Missouri Attorney General on this prominent case.
Let’s hope the Court appreciates the severity of the Constitutional deprivations that have occurred and continue to occur to millions of Americans on a daily basis.