Dr. Shiva joined The Joe Hoft Show at Real Talk 93.3 on Tuesday to discuss his recent findings from his analysis of ballots from the 2020 Election in Maricopa County, Arizona. Over 200,000 ballots had signatures that should have been reviewed or ‘cured’ but were not.
Dr. Shiva Ayyaduriai is one of the brightest guys in America. His resume reads as follows:
Dr. V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, the inventor of email and polymath, holds four degrees from MIT, is a world-renowned systems scientist, inventor and entrepreneur. He is a Fulbright Scholar, Lemelson-MIT Awards Finalist, India’s First Outstanding Scientist and Technologist of Indian Origin, Westinghouse Science Talent Honors Award recipient, and a nominee for the U.S. National Medal of Technology and Innovation.
In late February, Dr. Shiva Ayyaduriai released the results of his study of the ballots counted in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County, Arizona. His results were shocking. He identified that Maricopa County likely had more than 200,000 ballots with signature issues that needed to be ‘cured’ but only 25,000 ‘cured’ ballots were reported in the 2020 Election results.
On Monday night Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai provided findings from the Election Systems Integrity Institute’s updated audit of signatures on 1,911,918 early voting mail ballots in Maricopa County’s 2020 General Election.
The key points from this study were as follows:
• At minimum, 215,856 early voting mail ballots (EVBs) should have been cured in Maricopa versus the ~25,000 cured by the County in the 2020 General Election.
• This updated Extended Study (“the Study”) along with the Pilot Study are the first to calculate signature mismatch rates of EVBs for Experts – Forensic Document Examiners (FDEs), Trained Novices (non-FDEs), and in a Two-Step Review process using non-FDEs and FDEs.
• One constraint of this Study is not having access to the signature files from the County.
• Given the nearly 10x difference in EVBs to be cured between this Study and the County’s actually number cured, if the County were to provide their signature files, an update to this Study can be performed.
• Maricopa County Election Dept. states it has a “rigorous signature verification process.”
• Of the 1,911,918 EVB signatures verified, the County reported only 25,000 were flagged as signature mismatches requiring review – “curing;” and after curing, the County concluded only 587 of the 25,000 (2.3%) to be “Bad Signatures.”
• This Extended Study confirms the findings of the earlier Pilot Study and concludes that the process used for signature verification in Maricopa is a flawed signature verification process.
See link to Dr. Shiva’s latest study here.
Dr. Shiva discussed these results and his history leading up to this point on The Joe Hoft Show on Tuesday. Here are some notes from that discussion:
- As a 14-year-old kid, Dr. Shiva created the first email system.
- In 2017 Dr. Shiva went against Elizabeth Warren under the campaign: “Only the real Indian can beat the fake Indian.”
- Dr. Shiva got involved in the Arizona audit unfortunately at the end of it. He was contracted to audit the ballot images but unfortunately was provided corrupted ballot images by Cyber Ninjas. He didn’t finally receive the uncorrupted ballot images until December.
- The Arizona Senate then contracted him to analyze the ballot envelopes and he identified various issues.
- He then looked at signatures but the county didn’t provide signatures on file so a group of individuals assisted in obtaining signatures elsewhere. This is how they determined over 200,000 ballots should have been ‘cured’ but were not.
- The next step would be to obtain signatures from the county to do a more thorough review if they will provide.
- The county actually stated that they cured “up to 25,000” ballots but don’t provide the exact number.
- Legislation should be put in place to identify what is an actual vote which currently isn’t in place.
- The audit did not include a signature verification review.
Listen to the discussion below.
We thank Dr. Shiva for his support in the 2020 Election fraud investigations and discovery.