Dr. Shiva performed another analysis of ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona. In this study, Dr. Shiva confirms his prior study’s results with a larger sample that provides 99% confidence that over 200,000 ballots in this one county in Arizona had signatures that needed to be ‘cured’ but were not.
In late February, Dr. Shiva Ayyaduriai released the results of his study of the ballots counted in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County, Arizona. His results were shocking. He identified that Maricopa County likely had more than 200,000 ballots with signature issues that needed to be ‘cured’ but only 25,000 ‘cured’ ballots were reported in the 2020 Election results.
Dr. Shiva at AZ Senate Hearing: Over 17,000 Total Duplicate Ballots — Votes By Those Who Voted More Than Once in Arizona — 1.5 Times Biden’s Winning Margin (VIDEO)
In today’s discussion, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, provides findings from the Election Systems Integrity Institute’s recent audit of signatures on 1,911,918 early voting mail ballots in Maricopa County’s 2020 General Election.
The key points from this study are as follows:
• At minimum, 215,856 early voting mail ballots (EVBs) should have been cured in Maricopa versus the ~25,000 cured by the County in the 2020 General Election.
• This updated Extended Study (“the Study”) along with the Pilot Study are the first to calculate signature mismatch rates of EVBs for Experts – Forensic Document Examiners (FDEs), Trained Novices (non-FDEs), and in a Two-Step Review process using non-FDEs and FDEs.
• One constraint of this Study is not having access to the signature files from the County.
• Given the nearly 10x difference in EVBs to be cured between this Study and the County’s actually number cured, if the County were to provide their signature files, an update to this Study can be performed.
• Maricopa County Election Dept. states it has a “rigorous signature verification process.”
• Of the 1,911,918 EVB signatures verified, the County reported only 25,000 were flagged as signature mismatches requiring review – “curing;” and after curing, the County concluded only 587 of the 25,000 (2.3%) to be “Bad Signatures.”
• This Extended Study confirms the findings of the earlier Pilot Study and concludes that the process used for signature verification in Maricopa is a flawed signature verification process.
Dr. Shiva discussed these results in a presentation last night on Rumble – see below:
Dr. Shiva’s work comes from one of the most decorated individuals in academia. His resume is outstanding:
Dr. V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, the inventor of email and polymath, holds four degrees from MIT, is a world-renowned systems scientist, inventor and entrepreneur. He is a Fulbright Scholar, Lemelson-MIT Awards Finalist, India’s First Outstanding Scientist and Technologist of Indian Origin, Westinghouse Science Talent Honors Award recipient, and a nominee for the U.S. National Medal of Technology and Innovation.
These results come from an expert, one of the best, who wants to help America and is doing it with this work. Also, remember that signature matching was not allowed to be reviewed in the Senate’s audit of Maricopa County performed in 2021.