Dr. Fauci moved the goalposts again as the CDC shifts policies to help Joe Biden and the Democrats going into 2022.
The CDC suddenly updated its Covid guidelines and took into consideration the economic impact that long quarantine times and forced isolation has on society.
A quick recap of the CDC’s sudden shift in the last 48 hours after Biden said “there is no federal solution to Covid”:
- The CDC was wrong about Omicron and they suddenly shifted their guidelines on quarantine times in just a matter of 24 hours.
- The CDC on Monday recommended shorter Covid isolation and quarantine time for all Americans.
- The CDC made the decision to cut isolation time from 10 to 5 days in an effort to help Joe Biden and make sure there isn’t a total collapse of society under his watch.
- The CDC withdrew the use of PCR tests for Covid and finally admitted the test cannot differentiate between Covid and the flu.
- The CDC also admitted testing at the end of isolation is no longer needed because the PCR and antigen tests are faulty.
CDC Director Walensky on Wednesday said the decision to update Covid guidelines was in part due to making sure society doesn’t collapse.
Fauci moved the goalposts, defended the CDC’s new guidelines and said lockdowns are bad for people’s health.
“When you shut down society, when you shut down the country, there’s a lot of deleterious effects that go along with that, that go well beyond the economy — the availability of people to get things done for their own health,” Fauci said.
He continued, “When you shut down the country, you have people who have other diseases who don’t have the opportunity to get their HIV tests, to get their HIV meds to get their mammograms, to get their colonoscopies — all the things you do — when you shut down, there’s a lot of deleterious effects that go well beyond the economy…”
So now it’s okay to have this point of view?
Anyone who said exactly what Fauci just said was called a “grandma killer” for the past year-and-a-half.
Dr. Fauci: “When you shut down society, when you shut down the country, there’s a lot of deleterious effects that go along with that, that go well beyond the economy — the availability of people to get things done for their own health.” pic.twitter.com/VE7O9gQNIk
— The Hill (@thehill) December 29, 2021