Former Arizona Senate President, Arizona Secretary of State and Senate Forensic Audit spokesman Ken Bennett joined John Fredericks on Outside the Beltway on Wednesday.
Bennett provided a few details on what to expect from Friday’s Arizona Senate hearing.
– Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan will present on behalf of his company and their work in Arizona
– Ben Cotton, founder of the digital forensics company CyFIR, a subcontractor on Senate President Karen Fann’s audit team, will provide what he found when he looked at the machines. It was reported in may that Cotton was was able to recover data that the Senate’s election audit team accused Maricopa County of deleting.
– An “individual” will be presenting about the ballot signature envelopes!
– Randy Pullen, a spokesperson for the audit, will talk about the third count that the Senate performed
– Ken Bennett will “have a brief report about where Maricopa County failed to meet and comply with state statutes & election procedures”
Here is the Real America’s Voice video from Wednesday.