On Monday, Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to over 5 months in jail for burning a Black Lives Matter banner and for carrying two unloaded magazines when he was taken into custody.
Tarrio pleaded guilty last month to a misdemeanor destruction of property, and to a felony for attempted possession of a large-capacity ammunition feeding device.
He will be booked into jail on September 6th to begin his 155-day confinement.
Meanwhile, Antifa and BLM thugs have been getting away with terrorizing the country and burning cities to the ground over their radical anti-American ideology, for a year plus.
Just this weekend black-bloc goons attacked a Christian free speech event in Portland. Antifa comrades threw explosives and violently assaulted attendees for exercising their first amendment right.
Authorities were nowhere to be found. No violent thugs were arrested despite having weapons and coordinating the attack beforehand with riot gear.
Even if any of them did happen to get arrested, the vast majority of their cases get dismissed by their leftist overlords who are in power.
The same can’t be said for conservatives, who are repeatedly steamrolled by the justice system and stripped of their due process by the media in partisan witch hunts.
The proud boys leader was with other group members when they pulled a #BlackLivesMatter banner off of a church and set it on fire while they were protesting the Electoral college’s certification at an event in DC.
He was arrested as he returned to the nation’s capitol on Jan 4th. Authorities at the time claimed it was an effort to prevent potential violence ahead of Jan. 6.
Unbelievably, burning the banner only netted a 30 day sentence for the proud boy figurehead. The bulk of his punishment is from the trumped-up and bogus felony possession charge.
Tarrio explained to the court that he sells the gun magazines – emboldened with a Proud Boys logo – and had them on his person to deliver to a customer – but to no avail.
The Proud Boys leader put out a statement on telegram after the harsh ruling. He pledged to continue “doing everything in his power” to fight the radical left’s tyranny, and demonstrated his resilience in typical never-back-down American Fashion – saying “Take it on the chin.”
“Free speech is protected under the United States constitution. Sadly, with online censorship by Big Tech and in-person violent intimidation tactics from BLM and Antifa, many Americans have been robbed of their free speech rights. I will continue to do everything in my power to call out their hypocrisy and protect my fellow Americans from their depraved acts of violence,”
He followed it up with another messaged that included an ominous warning.
Nothing worthwhile is gained without sacrifice.
My time is short.
But this is a window into the future. They want you demoralized bankrupt and dead.
What I’m going through is nothing compared to what they’re doing to the Boys.
Support the ProudBoys and subscribe to @FreeTheProudBoys
Heed my warning…You’re next.
Like Trump said “They’re not after me, they’re after YOU. I’m just in the way.”
And their double standard is just getting worse.