As previously reported by TGP
On December 15th my dear friend Eric found out he had contracted coronavirus at his nursing home. Eric was kept in isolation in his assisted living apartment since March when the pandemic made its way to the US despite the historic efforts by the American president. But after nine months there was an outbreak at his nursing home and Eric caught the virus.
Eric was 81-years-old, he was overweight, diabetic, and was suspected of having Parkinson’s Disease. Eric was in poor health and declining before the virus, he was the exact type of person you would want to protect from this virus that is lethal for seniors and less lethal than the seasonal flu with children and young adults.
When I spoke with Eric he said he felt fine. I asked him what medications he was on since his diagnosis with the coronavirus. I asked him if he was on any prophylactics to assist his recovery from the virus. Eric said their plan was to wait and see. The nursing home did not give ANY medications for coronavirus unless the patient starts to experience symptoms.
This shocked me. How could it be that after nine months and over 300,000 related deaths (at that time) that the medical community had NOTHING for seniors and the obese to help them before the disease could advance and take their life?
Two weeks later when I returned from a trip I heard Eric’s condition had worsened. A day later they put Eric in the hospital. And two days later, on December 31, my dear friend Eric Junger died. He was 81.
* * * * * * * * * *
It’s been over a year since the WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic after originally downplaying the viral threat. It is no secret that both the disease and the response to combat it following this SARS-CoV-2 outbreak in late 2019 have turned our world upside-down. Mandates, lockdowns, and guidelines seem to change every time Dr. Fauci opens his mouth. All of these unprecedented rules were put into place, we were told, to stop the spread of a disease that today is linked to the death of over half a million Americans in just over a year.
You would think that a disease that is a death sentence for the elderly, the obese, those with preexisting conditions, and that has forced children to avoid school, mask up, and get vaccinated would have certainly been faced with ramped-up research into prophylactic and therapeutic solutions since its arrival to the United States. One would think that after all this time there would be a consensus in the hospitals, in the nursing homes, and in other treatment centers on how to treat a Covid positive patient or resident. This is not the case.
There still is no agreed upon treatment plan for elderly patients who catch coronavirus to assist in their recovery.
The CDC and Dr. Fauci have ignored the treatment of the coronavirus unless a patient is under severe stress.
This is criminal conduct.
How many hundreds of thousands of deaths can be blamed on Dr. Fauci and the CDC?
Cardiologist and Professor of Medicine Peter McCullough testified in Texas earlier this year. Dr. McCullough sees COVID patients and says 85% of COVID patients given multi-drug treatment plan recover from the disease with complete immunity. McCullough added, “The pandemic could have been over by now, he says, if those who tested positive for covid had been immediately treated before they fell ill enough to be hospitalized. He also says that thousands could have been, and still could be saved if the treatment protocol he and other physicians use were not suppressed.”
Dr. Fauci and the CDC and WHO are suppressing his treatment and others.
And hundreds of thousands of innocents died.
And now this…
The c19hcq.com website tracks all of the international studies on hydroxychloroquine and its effects on the coronavirus.
There is now a new study and the results are SHOCKING!
— HCQ for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 245 studies
|(Preprint) (meta analysis – not included in study count)|
|HCQ for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 245 studies|
|• 100% of the 29 early treatment studies report a positive effect (13 statistically significant in isolation).
• Random effects meta-analysis with pooled effects using the most serious outcome reported shows 64% improvement for the 29 early treatment studies (RR 0.36 [0.25-0.50]). Results are similar after exclusion based sensitivity analysis: 66% (RR 0.34 [0.26-0.46]), and after restriction to 21 peer-reviewed studies: 65% (RR 0.35 [0.27-0.47]). Restricting to the 6 RCTs shows 46% improvement (RR 0.54 [0.33-0.86]). Restricting to the 13 mortality results shows 72% lower mortality (RR 0.28 [0.18-0.43]).
• Late treatment is less successful, with only 71% of the 166 studies reporting a positive effect. Very late stage treatment is not effective and may be harmful, especially when using excessive dosages.
• The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 245 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 1 quadrillion (p = 0.0000000000000008).
• 87% of Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) for early, PrEP, or PEP treatment report positive effects, the probability of this happening for an ineffective treatment is 0.0037.
• There is substantial evidence of bias towards publishing negative results. 85% of prospective studies report positive effects, and only 72% of retrospective studies do. Studies from North America are 3.4 times more likely to report negative results than studies from the rest of the world combined, p = 0.0000000066.
• Negative meta analyses of HCQ generally choose a subset of trials, focusing on late treatment, especially trials with very late treatment and excessive dosages.
• While many treatments have some level of efficacy, they do not replace vaccines and other measures to avoid infection. Only 5% of HCQ studies show zero events in the treatment arm.
• Elimination of COVID-19 is a race against viral evolution. No treatment, vaccine, or intervention is 100% available and effective for all current and future variants. All practical, effective, and safe means should be used. Not doing so increases the risk of COVID-19 becoming endemic; and increases mortality, morbidity, and collateral damage.
These numbers are astounding!
** Hydroxychloroquine worked on COVID-19 last spring.
** Hydroxychloroquine worked on COVID-19 last fall.
** Hydroxychloroquine worked on COVID-19 last winter.
** Hydroxychloroquine works on COVID-19 today.
Dr. Fauci and the CDC banned HCQ as a treatment for coronavirus.
They lied about its effects.
They lied about its dangers.
When will Dr. Fauci be held accountable for the greatest mass murder in modern US history?
When will the CDC be held accountable?
When will Americans wake up?
And more importantly — When will HCQ be approved and promoted for use to save our seniors and the sickly?