More support for health concerns with wearing masks has been uncovered. This report was published and presented at the CDC website in June 2020.
It was brought to our attention today, that a report was published at the Hayride in March that is similar to our report from yesterday noted below:
In March, the Hayride reported on the results of another mask study posted on June 10, 2020, at the CDC website. This study confirms our reporting from yesterday that masks aren’t just a nuisance but can cause serious health problems. The article recently uncovered was published by the CDC and it states in black and white the side-effects of wearing a mask, specifically related to the masks trapping carbon dioxide or CO2. The article states the masks cause breathing resistance that could result in a reduction in the frequency and depth of breathing, known as hypoventilation, in as little as an hour of wearing a mask. The article further went on to elaborate on the side-effects of increased CO2 concentrations in the mask wearer that include:
- Increased pressure inside the skull;
- Nervous system changes (e.g., increased pain threshold, reduction in cognition – altered judgement, decreased situational awareness, difficulty coordinating sensory or cognitive, abilities and motor activity, decreased visual acuity, widespread activation of the sympathetic nervous system that can oppose the direct effects of CO2 on the heart and blood vessels);
- Increased breathing frequency;
- Increased “work of breathing”, which is result of breathing through a filter medium;
- Cardiovascular effects (e.g., diminished cardiac contractility, vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels);
- Reduced tolerance to lighter workloads.
The Hayride reports:
The Hayride has covered this in the past specifically regarding the cognitive loss caused by COVID masks trapping CO2 where according to a Harvard Study breathing in as little as 945 PPM of CO2 lowers cognitive ability 15% and at 1400 PPM of CO2 cognitive ability reduces by 50%… What is also disturbing is not only the brain damage that is caused by the masks, but the adverse cardiovascular effects on the heart and lungs along with the reduction of blood sugar and dehydration.
We also discovered that the report from our article yesterday was censored by Twitter last week when former Trump campaign staffer, Steve Cortes, tweeted out the results of this study.