The court case in Maricopa County continued today in Arizona with the new Judge hearing arguments from the Democrats trying to stop the audit and the audit team trying to perform the audit.
The Epoch Times is reporting on today’s hearing with Judge Martin:
“I think this was a very productive and useful hearing. I still have some thinking to do about the requested relief from the plaintiffs. I will do that between now and tomorrow morning,” Martin said.
Democrats last week filed a last-minute lawsuit seeking to block the audit in Maricopa County, hours before the audit was slated to start. They claimed contractors hired by the Arizona Senate, which ordered the election review, were not properly securing ballots and equipment.
The audit of over 2 million ballots and dozens of electronic tabulators started on April 23.
Arizona’s Senate subpoenaed the election documents and machines in January and a judge the following month ruled the subpoenas were valid and must be obeyed.
Defendants, including the Senate, say that since the process is already underway, along with an alleged lack of standing and substantive claims, means the judge should not stop the audit.
“An injunction of even a day may derail this audit,” Alexander Kolodin, an attorney for Cyber Ninjas, one of four firms conducting the process, told the court.
Kory Langhofer, an attorney for the Senate, told Martin that the Senate “has always intended to follow the law” but that the case raised the question of what the law requires.
The Senate believes everything plaintiffs want either does not apply or is already being done, he said, adding: “There is no need for an injunction at all.”
Per liberal reporter Brahn Resnik, who spews liberal talking points that this audit is a “rogue audit”, the former Perkins Coie attorney and now Arizona judge, Judge Martin, claimed he was worried about the rights of the voters in Maricopa County.
TAKEAWAYS FROM AZ AUDIT HEARING 1/3
▶️ Judge Martin: “Senate has authority to audit but must balance w constitutional rights of voters.”
He added later: “I’m not persuaded that rights of voters in Maricopa County are being protected.” Judge said that issue is central to case.
— Brahm Resnik (@brahmresnik) April 27, 2021
Brahm also shares that the auditors are working very hard to get this audit done by May 14. (These distractions and efforts to stop the audit from Democrats no doubt don’t help.)
TAKEAWAYS FROM AZ AUDIT HEARING 3/3
▶️ Next hearing 10:30 am Wednesday on whether Cyber Ninjas can bar public & media from seeing docs on procedures and from hearings on subject.
— Brahm Resnik (@brahmresnik) April 27, 2021
There really is no reason to stop the audit and here’s why:
1. This may be the most transparent audit ever. There are 9 video cameras sharing their feeds with the world via the Internet at AZAudit.org. This is not mandated by Arizona law but is being provided by the auditors so anyone can see what’s going on. (I say this from the perspective of an International Audit. I was involved in hundreds of audits around the Globe and never was under video surveillance during any of my many audits. This is really ‘best in class’.)
2. Maricopa County had audits performed but they looked at only a few ballots, if any, and a few machines. Their scope was minimal and perhaps created to allow for invalid ballots included in the final results. They provided little assurance that the election was accurate and complete.
3. The current Cyber Ninja-led audit is reviewing all the ballots in the county from the election. Every ballot is part of a forensic review to ensure validity. Sampling 100% of the population is also ‘best in class’.
4. No voter’s rights are being infringed upon by the audit because none of the ballots include the names or any identification for who filled out the ballot.
5. This massive audit is being completed over a very short time.
6. The ballots and the machines under review are always in view via the 9 video cameras actively filming every day the audit is performed.
Trending: BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Group Confronts Total Creep New York Judge Arthur Engoron After Sources Tell Him Engoron Frequently Goes to Gym and is “Creeping Girls Out” – Engoron Wears Revealing Sweatpants and No Underwear? (VIDEO)
7. Maricopa County is the entity the Judge should be concerned about. Shredded ballots, ballots loaded on a truck and driven to God knows where without a legal duty to do so, frivolous lawsuits to stop or prevent the audit from taken place, are all tools used by this Republican and Democrat group.
8. The people of Maricopa County, Arizona, and the US have the right to know that their election was accurate and valid. If the judge deems otherwise he should no longer be a judge.