Green Utopia: Texas Woman, Child Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Trying to Stay Warm After Power Outage From Cold Snap

Houston, Texas – A mother and one of her children died from carbon monoxide poisoning while trying to stay warm after a power outage caused by a bitterly cold winter storm. Texas got hit with a rare cold snap that spanned to the southern part of the state and the power grids gave out. Power … Continue reading Green Utopia: Texas Woman, Child Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Trying to Stay Warm After Power Outage From Cold Snap