“The Current Legal Case for Impeachment Is Not Just Woefully Inadequate – But Dangerous” – Prof. Jonathan Turley — a Democrat — Destroys Impeachment Hearing with Historic Speech

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) called in four constitutional lawyers to testify before Congress today and put Americans to sleep. Congrats to the professors who won the Dems’ nationwide talent search for the most elitist, unhinged anti-Trump professors in America. These meltdowns based on triggered emotions, 3% of the facts & ignoring the other 97% of … Continue reading “The Current Legal Case for Impeachment Is Not Just Woefully Inadequate – But Dangerous” – Prof. Jonathan Turley — a Democrat — Destroys Impeachment Hearing with Historic Speech