President Bill Clinton was impeached because an independent special counsel found that he committed 11 crimes, including multiple counts of lying and obstructing justice.
Today the Democrat led House is attempting to impeach President Donald Trump after a corrupt and biased Mueller Special Counsel found no crimes – zero! What the hell is going on?
The far-left Washington Post listed all 11 crimes an independent counsel identified leading to President Clinton’s impeachment –
(1) He denied that he had a “sexual relationship” with Monica Lewinsky
(2) He denied that he had a “sexual affair” with Monica Lewinsky
(3) He denied that he had “sexual relations” with Monica Lewinsky
(4) He denied that he engaged in or caused contact with the genitalia of “any person” with an intent to arouse or gratify (oral sex performed on him by Ms. Lewinsky)
(5) He denied that he made contact with Monica Lewinsky’s breasts or genitalia with an intent to arouse or gratify
A. Evidence that President Clinton Lied Under Oath During the Civil Case
1. President Clinton’s Statements Under Oath About Monica Lewinsky
2. Monica Lewinsky’s Testimony
(i) Wednesday, November 15, 1995
(ii) Friday, November 17, 1995
(iii) Sunday, December 31, 1995
(iv) Sunday, January 7, 1996
(v) Sunday, January 21, 1996
(vi) Sunday, February 4, 1996
(vii) Sunday, March 31, 1996
(viii) Sunday, April 7, 1996
(ix) Friday, February 28, 1997
(x) Saturday, March 29, 1997
(xi) Two Subsequent Meetings
3. Phone Sex
4. Physical Evidence
5. Testimony of Ms. Lewinsky’s Friends, Family Members, and Counselors
(i) Catherine Allday Davis
(ii) Neysa Erbland
(iii) Natalie Rose Ungvari
(iv) Ashley Raines
(v) Andrew Bleiler
(vi) Dr. Irene Kassorla
(vii) Linda Tripp
(viii) Debra Finerman
(ix) Dale Young
(x) Kathleen Estep
III. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton lied under oath during his civil deposition when he stated that he could not recall being alone with Monica Lewinsky and when he minimized the number of gifts they had exchanged.
A. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton lied under oath when he testified that he could not specifically recall instances in which he was alone with Monica Lewinsky.
1. The President’s Civil Deposition Testimony
2. Evidence That Contradicts the President’s Testimony
3. The President’s Grand Jury Testimony
B. There is substantial and credible information that the President lied under oath in his civil deposition about gifts he exchanged with Monica Lewinsky.
1. The President’s Civil Deposition Testimony About His Gifts to Monica Lewinsky
2. Evidence that Contradicts the President’s Civil Deposition Testimony
3. President’s Civil Deposition Testimony About Gifts from Monica Lewinsky to the President
4. Evidence that Contradicts the President’s Testimony
(i) Monica Lewinsky’s Testimony
5. Grand Jury Testimony of the President and Ms. Currie
IV. There is substantial and credible information that the President lied under oath during his civil deposition concerning conversations he had with Monica Lewinsky about her involvement in the Jones case.
A. Conversations with Ms. Lewinsky Regarding the Possibility of Her Testifying in the Jones Case
1. President Clinton’s Testimony in His Deposition
2. Evidence that Contradicts the President’s Civil Deposition Testimony
(i) Ms. Lewinsky’s Testimony
(ii) The President’s Grand Jury Testimony
B. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton lied under oath in his civil deposition when he denied knowing that Ms. Lewinsky had received her subpoena at the time he had last talked to her.
V. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice by engaging in a pattern of activity to conceal evidence regarding his relationship with Monica Lewinsky from the judicial process in the Jones case. The pattern included:
(i) concealment of gifts that the President had given Ms. Lewinsky and that were subpoenaed from Ms. Lewinsky in the Jones case; and
ii) concealment of a note sent by Ms. Lewinsky to the President on January 5, 1998.
A. Concealment of Gifts
1. Evidence Regarding Gifts
2. The President’s Grand Jury Testimony
3. Summary of Gifts
B. January 5, 1998, Note to the President
1. Evidence Regarding the January 5, 1998 Note
2. President Clinton’s Testimony
3. Summary on January 5, 1998, Note
(i) President Clinton and Ms. Lewinsky had an understanding that they would lie under oath in the Jones case about their relationship; and
(ii) President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice by suggesting that Ms. Lewinsky file an affidavit so that she would not be deposed, she would not contradict his testimony, and he could attempt to avoid questions about Ms. Lewinsky at his deposition.
A. Evidence Regarding Affidavit and Use of Affidavit
B. Summary of President’s Grand Jury Testimony
C. Evidence Regarding Cover Stories
D. The President’s Grand Jury Testimony on Cover Stories
VII. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice by helping Ms. Lewinsky obtain a job in New York at a time when she would have been a witness against him were she to tell the truth during the Jones case.
1. Saturday, January 17, 1998, Deposition
2. Sunday, January 18, 1998, Meeting with Ms. Currie
3. Conversation Between the President and Ms. Currie on Tuesday, January 20, 1998, or Wednesday, January 21, 1998.
B. The President’s Grand Jury Testimony
X. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton endeavored to obstruct justice during the federal grand jury investigation. While refusing to testify for seven months, he simultaneously lied to potential grand jury witnesses knowing that they would relay the falsehoods to the grand jury.
XI. There is substantial and credible information that President Clinton’s actions since January 17, 1998, regarding his relationship with Monica Lewinsky have been inconsistent with the President’s constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws.
A. Beginning on January 21, 1998, the President misled the American people and Congress regarding the truth of his relationship with Ms. Lewinsky.
B. The First Lady, the Cabinet, the President’s staff, and the President’s associates relied on and publicly emphasized the President’s denial.
C. The President repeatedly and unlawfully invoked the Executive Privilege to conceal evidence of his personal misconduct from the grand jury.
D. The President refused six invitations to testify to the grand jury, thereby delaying expeditious resolution of this matter, and then refused to answer relevant questions before the grand jury when he testified in August 1998.
E. The President misled the American people and the Congress in his public statement on August 17, 1998, when he stated that his answers at his civil deposition in January had been “legally accurate.”
Here is a list of all the crimes President Trump committed leading to the current corrupt impeachment hearings going on by the corrupt Democrat House –
The corrupt Mueller Special Counsel gang led by the most conflicted, biased and criminal gang of Democrat crooks in US history could not find a single crime after spending $40 million of tax payer money on a fraudulent ‘Russia Collusion’ scam.
The President was never allowed to defend himself or call out in court any of the abuses and crimes the Mueller gang took part in during the scandalous investigation.
Today the Democrats are creating their own investigation of a phone call President Trump had with the newly elected Ukrainian leader into their own hands.
1. The Democrats investigation is taking place in the Democrat led House.
2. They are holding it behind closed doors in a room in the basement of the capital.
3. They are leaking anti-Trump smears daily as a result of their investigation.
4. The corrupt media is doing all it can to promote the fraudulent investigation, like it did with the fraudulent Mueller sham.
5. The Republicans are not allowed to call witnesses.
6. Only one person in Congress knows who the whistleblower is – the same individual who is running the sham investigation – Lying and chronically dishonest Adam Schiff.
7. Schiff and the Democrats are interrupting any questions allowed by the Republicans in the House.
8. Schiff is coaching witnesses.
9.Schiff is allowing witnesses not to answer Republican questions.
10. Schiff is withholding transcripts of interviews from Republicans.
11. The President is not allowed to rebut any accusations or even have his lawyers present in the meetings.