News of Epstein’s Death First Broke on 4Chan, Post Had Info Consistent With What Has Now Been Released, FDNY Investigating

The New York City Fire Department is now investigating how a detailed account of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s death and the efforts to revive him were posted on 4Chan 38 minutes before it was reported any where else.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” the poster wrote before diving into the details in a series of six posts.

While the cause of his death has not yet been made public by the Medical Examiner, who claims that they “need more information” before making a determination, the details posted to 4Chan do line up with much of what we now know.

“The 4chan user made six posts about Epstein’s death. One of them claimed that attempts to resuscitate Epstein were made for 40 minutes before he was transported to hospital, at which point medical personnel tried to revive him for another 20 minutes. Those details are at least partially consistent with the information regarding Epstein’s death that have been publicly released by the Federal Bureau of Prisons,” BuzzFeed News reports.

“Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called. Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements,” said the 4chan post.

This statement lines up with what the Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Prisons said in a statement following Epstein’s death.

“Staff requested emergency medical services (EMS) and life-saving efforts continued. Mr. Epstein was transported by EMS to a local hospital for treatment of life-threatening injuries, and subsequently pronounced dead by hospital staff,” the statement said.

Dr. Keith Wesley, who has authored several EMS textbooks and articles, spoke to BuzzFeed News about what the posts meant.

“Telemetry implies the paramedics were in contact with a medical control hospital who then gave orders to give Sodium Bicarbonate, bicarb which is designed to reverse the acid buildup in the blood from prolonged cardiac arrest,” Wesley said in an email.

“If one of the medics posted this separately that’s a breach of protocol,” he added. “If there was identifying information on the patient, that is a violation of Federal HIPPA law.”

The information would have been known to hospital staff and other first responders.

The news of the FDNY investigation comes at the same time as new report claimed that “shouting and shrieking” was heard coming from Epstein’s cell the morning of his death.

The CBS News report, citing an unnamed source, claims that corrections officers were also heard saying “breathe, Epstein, breathe,” while trying to revive him.

The cellmate of Epstein was transferred out of their shared cell on the eve of the high profile prisoner’s death, leaving him alone and unmonitored.

Epstein, 66, was being held in the special housing unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City and was supposed to be being checked on every 30 minutes per the jail’s procedure — but he wasn’t.

“But a person who had been assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday, and — for reasons that investigators are still exploring — he did not receive a new cellmate, the person familiar with the matter said Sunday night. That left Epstein, who had previously been placed on suicide watch, alone and unmonitored — at least in the hours before his death — by even those officers assigned to guard him,” the Washington Post reports.

Epstein’s cellmate prior to his most recent one was a hulking ex-cop, Nicholas Tartaglione, who has been charged with murdering four men in a cocaine conspiracy. Epstein is said to have feared him and the former Briarcliffe Manor cop was questioned following the pedophiles previous suicide attempt in July — which the financier said was actually an attack on his life.

“Remember previous incident July 23: it was never cleared up whether Epstein had been attacked, as he said, or if he was covering up his own suicide attempt,” Washington Post reporter Carol Leonning noted.

According to a report from the Associated Press, along with Epstein not being checked on, his being removed from suicide watch and his cellmate being moved, the guards who were assigned to watch him were also spread thin — with one of them being on his fifth straight day of overtime.

The NYC Medical Examiner has performed an autopsy on Epstein, but has said that they need more information before a cause of death can be determined, though immediate reports said that he had committed suicide by hanging himself in his cell.

“Today, a medical examiner performed the autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein. The ME’s determination is pending further information at this time. At the request of those representing the decedent, and with the awareness of the federal prosecutor, I allowed a private pathologist (Dr. Michael Baden) to observe the autopsy examination. This is routine practice,” Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement provided to the Gateway Pundit on Sunday. “My office defers to the involved law enforcement agencies regarding other investigations around this death. Inquiries regarding the determination of the Chief Medical Examiner should be directed towards my office.”

Epstein’s case was putting many rich and powerful people in the spotlight over their connections to the pedophile. He had been denied bail and was facing 45 years in prison on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

Attorney General William Barr claimed in a statement on Monday that they will get to the bottom of what happened.

“We will get to the bottom of what happened and there will be accountability,” Barr said. “I was appalled and frankly angry to learn of the MCC’s failure to adequately secure this prisoner.”

The pedophile’s private island was raided on Monday by the FBI. Drone footage obtained by NBC News showed that they had at least two computer desktops and an Apple computer packaged and marked to be seized.


Thanks for sharing!