Former Asst. Sec. of State For Diplomatic Security Testifies Under Oath That He Warned Hillary Clinton TWICE About Unsecure Blackberrys – And She Ignored Him
Once again Judicial Watch is doing the heavy lifting.
Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch on Wednesday released transcript of a deposition of Eric Boswell, the former Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security in which he testified under oath that he warned Hillary Clinton TWICE against using unsecured Blackberrys and private email to transmit classified material.
Thanks to the heavy lifting by Judicial Watch, Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered corrupt Obama and Hillary officials to provide answers, under oath, to the watchdog group about the Benghazi and Hillary Clinton email scandals.
Hillary Clinton was warned in 2009 and again in 2011 against using her Blackberry, but she ignored the warnings and used a Blackberry and private server because it was a “convenience issue.”
And by “convenient,” Hillary means she wanted to hide her Clinton Foundation pay-to-play while she was Secretary of State which is why she used a private server.
In his deposition, Boswell stated:
- Hillary Clinton and other Senior State Department officials were warned in 2009 that “any unclassified Blackberry is highly vulnerable in any setting to remotely and covertly monitoring conversations, retrieving emails and exploiting calendars.”
- Clinton was warned again in 2011 that “We also urge Department users to minimize the use of personal web email for business, as some compromised home systems have been reconfigured by these actors to automatically forward copies of all composed emails to an undisclosed recipient.”
- Clinton assured him that she “gets it” when he informed her about dangers of Blackberries.
- Clinton and her staff were “wedded to their blackberries” and wanted to continue using them in secure areas even after warning because it was a “convenience issue” to them.
- He and other former State Department employees “were surprised” to learn that Clinton used clintonemail.com to conduct official government business. Boswell claimed that they were not aware of such activity while still employed by the government.
“Thanks to our court-ordered discovery, we now have confirmation that Hillary Clinton was warned by the top security official in the State Department that unsecure Blackberry and email use was a security risk, yet Hillary Clinton ignored these warnings,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
Thanks to @JudicialWatch's court-ordered discovery, we now have confirmation Hillary Clinton was warned by the top State Department security official that unsecure Blackberry and email use was a security risk, yet Hillary Clinton ignored these warnings. https://t.co/KBtWAAS03P
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 29, 2019
You can support Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch by clicking here.