How to Get a Full Night’s Rest (And Support Gateway Pundit)
We don’t recommend products lightly, and we’ve found a great one in Gorilla Dream. I was first introduced to it by Mike Cernovich.
According to ConsumerReports.org, 68% of Americans deal with sleep related issues on a weekly basis.
“Today, the problem of too little sleep, and the quest for more of it, is as acute as ever: 27 percent of people in a new Consumer Reports survey of 4,023 U.S. adults said they had trouble falling asleep or staying asleep most nights, and 68 percent—or an estimated 164 million Americans—struggled with sleep at least once a week.”
Add poor sleep to your daily responsibilities and you’ve got a recipe for not being at your best. As sleeping issues lead to brain fog among other problems.
That’s where supplements come into play to help counteract your sleeping issues. Without having to rely on prescription sleeping aids.
By trying Gorilla Dream, you’ll be supporting Gateway Pundit.
I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks and have had the most restful nights of my life.
Thank you for your support of Gateway Pundit, and let us know what you think of Gorilla Dream.
- Jim Hoft
Here’s more information, from the folks at Gorilla Dream:
What is Gorilla Dream?
Gorilla Dream helps you get to sleep quicker, sleep deeper, and recover faster. It also includes ZMA which has been shown to increase your natural testosterone.
Gorilla Dream is that it isn’t a proprietary blend. Basically, you know exactly what you’re getting.
With Gorilla Dream you’re getting something that delivers the results. Not just some supplement with a high amount of Melatonin.
Gorilla Dream Ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 (39 mg)- Support of brain function, mood elevation, sleep cycle regulation, and lucid dreams
- Magnesium (225 mg)- Promotes a state of relaxation, calming, and ultimately falling asleep with greater ease.
- Zinc (15 mg)- Fights oxidative stress, increases testosterone, and lowers your risk of cancer.
- GABA (500 mg)- Reduces depression, anxiety, and stress. GABA is also responsible for calming and relaxing the mind.
- Phenylalanine (375 mg)- Improves motivation, reaction time, and mental focus.
- Valerian Root (300 mg)- Reduces anxiety, stress levels, and lowers your blood pressure.
- L-Ornithine HCL (250 mg)- Supports the reduction of levels of fatigue and cortisol (the stress hormone), as well as improves sleep quality
- L-Theanine (250mg)- Improves memory, focus, attention to detail, information retention, and reduces stress.
- Chamomile Root (175 mg)- Supports the reduction of anxiety and depression, as makes it easier to fall asleep.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract (105 mg)- Essential precursor to Dopamine. Reduces stress and improves sleep quality.
- Melatonin (3 mg)- Helps you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.
Gorilla Dream vs Prescription Sleep Aids
For years people have turned to prescription sleep aids. Such as Ambien and Lunesta but time and time again research has shown they may do more harm than good.
While you may take them to be able to go to sleep. The side-effects and how they affect your overall daily performance aren’t worth it.
Take a look at their common side-effects:
- Prolonged sleeping issues
- Brain fog for days after taking it
- Difficulty maintaining balance
- Problems with memory/concentration
Compare that to Gorilla Dream‘s list of all-natural ingredients. That are not only safer but also work together in a synergistic way.
Basically, when you’re taking something for better sleep, You want to not only sleep better you also want all around better mental clarity when you wake up.
Not brain fog that lasts for days.
While we aren’t doctors, prescription sleep aids aren’t as great as they’re made out to be. As you’ve seen they lead to more issues than just simply fixing your sleep.
How to Take Gorilla Dream
When first taking Gorilla Dream, stick with 1-3 capsules. That way you can figure out the right dosage for you. The maximum dosage being 6 capsules.
After 30-minutes of taking Gorilla Dream you’ll begin to feel sleepy. This is the GABA and Melatonin taking effect.
From there you’ll drift off to sleep and experience vivid dreams. Just like you may have experienced back in your 20’s.
You can take it daily or just a few times a week. It really just comes down to what your needs are and how demanding your lifestyle is.
To buy Gorilla Dream you can head over to Gorilla Mind. Simply select the number of bottles that you want and then click Add to Cart.
After you use the secure payment processor your package will arrive within 3-7 business days depending on where you live.