WINNING! President Trump Instructed Secretary Pompeo to NOT Allow ISIS Bride Back Into US
As previously reported, the woman who claims to have left Alabama to join ISIS and now wants to return to the United States is not an American citizen and therefore cannot return to the nation, according to a statement from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Secretary Pompeo said that the 24-year-old “will not be admitted to the United States.”
Shortly after Secretary Pompeo’s announcement that the ISIS bride would not be allowed back into the US, President Trump fired off a tweet confirming he instructed Pompeo to block the jihadi bride from reentering the US.
This is what winning looks like — thank you, President Trump!
TRUMP: I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!
I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 20, 2019
The mainstream media has been attempting to paint a “heartbreaking” and sympathetic portrait of Hoda Muthana, despite the fact that she married four ISIS fighters in Syria.
“‘ISIS bride’ Hoda Muthana, who has been asking to return to the United States, is not an American citizen,” Pompeo said on Wednesday.
Hoda Muthana even posted terrorist tweets urging Americans to “spill the blood” of Americans online.
Her first husband died after three months of marriage in fighting.
She was married two other times since then and gave birth to an ISIS baby boy who is now 18 months old.
BYE, FELICIA! The US is under new management!