Don Jr. Blasts Democrats After Another Fake News Narrative Related to Trump Tower Meeting Bites the Dust
On Thursday, another fake news narrative related to the infamous Trump Tower meeting in June of 2016 blew up in the left’s face.
The Dems have been going crazy pushing a narrative that then-candidate Trump had foreknowledge of Don Jr.’s meeting with Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya since it was reported that Donald Trump Jr. received mysterious calls from a blocked number ahead of the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting.
Don Jr. told Senate investigators he couldn’t remember who called him from the block number.
The Democrats firmly believed this private mystery caller was Donald Trump because he calls from a blocked number, and because “Russia.”
On Thursday, Senate investigators revealed to CNN that the mystery calls were from two of Donald Trump Jr.’s business associates, and not from his father as previously suspected.
Senate investigators have obtained new information showing Donald Trump Jr.’s mysterious phone calls ahead of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting were not with his father, three sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN.
Records provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee show the calls were between Trump Jr. and two of his business associates, the sources said, and appear to contradict Democrats’ long-held suspicions that the blocked number was from then-candidate Donald Trump.
Don Jr. blasted Dems on Thursday after the latest ‘Trump-Russia’ narrative went up in flames.
“More of the Democrat’s #fakenews narrative disappearing before their eyes. I wonder how many more false leaks will pop now to keep their dreams alive???” Don Jr. said to CNN reporter Manu Raju.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 31, 2019
Don Jr. also trolled leaker and liar Rep. Adam Schiff.
Has anyone heard from Adam Schiff?
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 1, 2019