Christine Ford’s Friend Now Says He Is a Witness to Crime — But Was First Told of Kavanaugh’s Name IN JUNE!
Christine Blasey Ford told the liberal media and Congressional Democrats there were four witnesses at the party where she was allegedly attacked by Brett Kavanaugh when she was in high school.
The three men who were allegedly present all deny the accusations. Ford’s close friend Leland Keyser denied the story and denied ever being at any party with Brett Kavanaugh.
This really hurt Ford and her credibility.
Ms. Keyser is a lifelong friend of Christine Blasey Ford and was one of her best friends in high school.
Leland Keyser and Christine Ford
Leland Keyser worked with the Judiciary committee and testified at least three times that she had NEVER been at a party with Brett Kavanaugh.
Leland Keyser also said on Friday she was pressured by Democrats to change her story on Brett Kavanaugh and lie to the US Senate.
But now the media is talking about another “witness” who was never interviewed by the FBI or the Judiciary Committee.
His name is Keith Koegler and he is a friend of Christine Blasey Ford.
Keith came public over the weekend. He says he is upset with the investigators because they never interviewed him. But Koegler is not a “witness”. The first time he heard the story EVER was in September.
Here is his statement and letter to the US Senate.
Members of the U.S. Senate:
My name is Keith Koegler. I am one of Christine Blasey Ford’s corroborating witness. For those of you who aren’t lawyers, the term “corroborating witness” is not synonymous with “eye witness”—someone can be a corroborating witness without having physically been present at the scene of a crime. Indeed, in matters involving sexual assault, there are often no eyewitnesses.
Since attending the hearing eight days ago, I have grown increasingly concerned that Senators would ignore the import of Christine’s testimony in their rush to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. For the record:
- I believe, with every fiber of my being, that Christine Blasey Ford has testified truthfully about her assault by Brett Kavanaugh. I have the benefit of knowing Christine, but if you saw her testimony and you didn’t find her credible, you know nothing about sexual assault.
- The process by which the Senate Judiciary Committee has “investigated” the facts relating to the assault has been a shameless effort to protect Judge Kavanaugh. The fact that the FBI did not interview either Christine or Judge Kavanaugh, by itself, renders absurd any assertion that the investigation was “thorough.” There are a minimum of seven additional people, known to the White House, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the FBI who knew about the assault prior to the nomination, who were not interviewed. I am one of them.
- Here are some of the things the FBI would have learned by interviewing me:
- I have a copy of the email thread between Christine and me in which she made it clear that Brett Kavanaugh was the judge who had assaulted her as a teenager. We exchanged those emails on June 29, 2018, two days after Justice Kennedy’s retirement announcement, before there was a shortlist for his replacement. It wasn’t until July 09, 2018, that the President nominated Judge Kavanaugh.
- Christine has accurately described the sequence of events that occurred in the months that followed, including her interactions with the Washington Post, Representative Anna Eshoo’s office, and Senator Diane Feinstein’s office. I know because I had regular contact with her during that time.
- There was no “grand conspiracy” to conduct a “political hit job” on Judge Kavanaugh—this was always about one woman struggling with a perverse choice: Suffer a brutal toll on herself and her family to fulfill a sense of civic duty and (possibly, though not likely) avoid spending the rest of her life looking at the face of the man who assaulted her as a teenager on the United States Supreme Court or, alternatively, live in silence with the knowledge that she might have been able to make a difference.
- Christine has been afraid of flying her entire adult life. Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell repeatedly challenged Christine about her of flying, in an effort to impugn Christine’s general credibility. I could have provided the FBI with the names of at least half a dozen people who have flown with Christine and can attest to the fact that she has panic attacks before she flies. She controls those attacks with medicine prescribed by a doctor.
- As Senator Flake anticipated in a speech before the hearing last week, coming forward has forced Christine, her husband, and their two sons to endure treatment that no human being should have to suffer. Within hours after the first news story was published, throngs of reporters descended on their home, driving the family (perhaps permanently) out of the neighborhood. The family has been subjected to a near constant barrage of harassing entails, phone calls and social media attacks (“die, you fucking cunt”), many of them obviously coordinated and many threatening death or bodily harm. Because of the attacks, Christine hasn’t spent more than three consecutive nights in the same place. They have had to hire a security firm 24/7, and they have to be transported from place to place in secret. Christine hasn’t slept more than three hours at a time since September 16th. She has trouble eating. She has had to relinquish her teaching responsibilities for the semester. And the list goes on. Perhaps forever.
I have no power. I can only ask you to do what is right. Please ask yourselves if you want to spend the rest of your lives looking at the face of Brett Kavanaugh, the man who lied about assaulting Christine Blasey Ford as a teenager, on the United States Supreme Court.
Palo Alto, CA
Let’s hope Justice Kavanaugh sues these people for destroying his good name.