JUDICIAL WATCH: New HHS Docs Reveal ‘Unaccompanied Alien Children’ Processed by Obama Admin Included MS-13 Killers, Drug Smugglers
Nancy Pelosi’s angels (MS-13 killers)
On Tuesday, conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch released new documents containing over 1,000 summaries of Significant Incident Reports (SIRs) revealing the “Unaccompanied Alien Children” processed by the Obama administration included admitted murderers, rapists, drug smugglers, prostitutes, and human traffickers.
Via Judicial Watch:
The resulting documents show that, in fiscal year 2014, there were 24,680 Significant Incident Reports filed with Office of Refugee Resettlement.
Examples of incident reports below are organized into four general categories:
- UACs admitting to murder, belonging to MS-13, threatening others with rape, admitting to drug smuggling, molesting other UACs and seriously assaulting other UACs or staff;
- UACs who were raped and/or molested en route to the United States or in the United States;
- U.S. Government contractors and employees allegedly assaulting or having sexual relationships with UACs; and
- Other incidents, crimes, abuse and self-harm.
Examples of UACs admitting to murder, belonging to MS-13, threatening others with rape, admitting to drug smuggling, molesting other UACs and seriously assaulting other UACs or staff include:
- A male UAC at a BCFS shelter in Fairfield, CA admitted that he was “forced to kill” while working for the Gulf Cartel in Mexico
- A male UAC being cared for at the Heartland International RC Facility reported that he had been an MS-13 gang member for a year before coming to the U.S.
- A male UAC cared for at the Heartland ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) facility reported to staff that he had been “made to” kill three people by a drug cartel.
- A male UAC housed at the KidsPeace shelter (apparently a reference to the KidsPeace facility in Bethlehem, PA) reportedly told another male UAC there: “I am a rapist. I am going to rape you.”
- A UAC at Morrison Paso (Morrison Child and Family Services Center – Paso Secure in Portland, OR) informed a Youth Care Worker (YCW) there that “all of the kids here at Paso are snorting white pills” and that “some residents had brought [the pills] into the facility” and “all the residents are snorting the white pills and at all the times of the day”
- A male UAC in the care of Heartland ICRC reported that he was an MS-13 gang member who had been selling drugs. He told social workers that “the reason the gang members made the kids use drugs was to get them addicted.”
- A female UAC at the Sandy Pines (Jupiter, FL) facility attacked a staff member with a chair after being told to stop inappropriate sexual behavior toward another female UAC. After being restrained, she threatened to stab an unidentified person with a knife she kept in her room. The report concludes by saying, “UAC will continue to work on identifying and implementing coping skills to manage her mood.”
- A male UAC at a Baptist Child and Family Services (BCFS) shelter in Baytown, TX said he’d worked as a human smuggler, charging $6,000-$8,000 per person he crossed into the United States
- A female UAC at the BCFS shelter in Lackland AFB was alleged by other UACs to be the daughter of a coyote (human smuggler) and reportedly was passing information to her father via telephone from the shelter
There are also examples of UACs who were raped and/or molested en route to the United States or in the United States and examples of U.S. Government contractors and employees allegedly abusing, assaulting or having sexual relationships with Unaccompanied Alien Children, says Judicial Watch.
President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton had this to say about the Obama administration’s humanitarian nightmare:
“The Obama administration presided over a humanitarian and public safety nightmare in its handling of ‘unaccompanied alien children. The incident reports also support the Trump administration’s contention that the UAC crisis, which continues, includes murderers, rapists, drug smugglers and human traffickers being routinely allowed into the United States.”
It took Judicial Watch THREE YEARS to obtain these documents through FOIA after getting the runaround from bureaucrats.
You can support Judicial Watch by clicking here.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) July 10, 2018