12 Reasons Attorney General Jeff Sessions Should be Removed from Office Now
Guest post by Joe Hoft
Jeff Sessions is arguably the worst Attorney General in US history. He has allowed the Mueller Witch-hunt to flourish. The many Obama and Clinton crimes have gone on unabated. No one could have predicted that the Department of Justice would be in this state of affairs after a year of President Trump in office. Here are a dozen reasons why Jeff Sessions should be removed from office now.
1. After accepting the AG job, the next day Sessions recused himself from everything Russia and turned over the US AG Office to the deep state. We now know that the law he quoted to recuse himself was the wrong law and was provided by Obama attorneys.
2. Corrupt and criminal Rod Rosenstein is now running the AG Office, not Sessions. Rosenstein is connected to the Uranium One scandal. When asked, Sessions stated to Congress that Asst AG Rosenstein can investigate himself in a Uranium One criminal probe.
3. It took Sessions months to fire FBI criminal Andy McCabe finally on Friday evening. McCabe should have been fired months ago. Maybe he wasn’t fired sooner because McCabe threatened to take others down with him.
4. Corrupt and criminal Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are still employed by the FBI. They have numerous text messages that show criminal and corrupt actions related to the Hillary email scandal, FISA abuse and the Mueller investigation. Most recently, texts were uncovered by Congress that show they had a relationship with the FISA Court judge who sentenced General Flynn and later was recused. They should not be employed, they should be in jail!
5. Robert Mueller’s criminal and corrupt witch hunt is still in place. It was created on a lie and is still in place after millions of wasted tax payer money. The Mueller investigation is criminal but Sessions won’t shut it down. Mueller is best friends with former FBI Director James Comey and he won’t recuse himself. This investigation is a farce.
The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2018
6. Mueller’s entire team is made up of the likes of Strzok and Page. It’s a witch-hunt. The entire team is corrupt and criminal. They should all be in jail.
7. Hillary is still walking around – in India no less. Her email fiasco was criminal. Much evidence shows that she was let go before even being interviewed. She destroyed evidence and obstructed justice but she walks free. No investigation from AG Sessions to date covering the criminal Clintons.
8. Uranium One and the sale of 20% of US uranium is yet to be investigated by AG Sessions. This is the real Russia collusion and Sessions won’t touch it.
9. Joe Biden and John Kerry are now embroiled in another Obama – Clinton related play for pay scheme with China. The AG is nowhere to be found.
10. James Clapper, the former disgraced NSA Director was allowed to walk this past week after lying under oath to Congress due to the statute of limitations. His lying was depicted in the movie “Snowden”.
11. The IRS scandal under Obama involved Mueller and yet Sessions has done nothing to address turning the other way rather than seeking justice.
12. Every day the DOJ and FBI are delaying evidence being requested by Congress or Judicial Watch. Names are redacted for no reason other than to cover up deep state crimes. Sessions allows this and his actions arguably show he is behind it.