HERE’S THE LIST: Shady, Corrupt and Possible Criminal Activities and Scandals Surrounding Special Counsel Robert Mueller
Guest post by Joe Hoft
Former Head of the now corrupt and disgraced FBI, Robert Mueller, snaked his way into the position of special counsel in the fake Trump – Russia scandal. Mueller has a history of shady, corrupt and potential criminal activities. Below is a list of the more notable illicit activities he was part of.
As noted previously by TGP and Attorney Jeffrey Marty, Mueller was the Head of the FBI for 12 years—spanning across both the Bush and Obama administrations from 2001 to 2013. What stands out most during Mueller’s term in office is the two-tiered system of justice, when obvious crimes and scandals involving government officials, were ignored or even covered up by the FBI. Much of the worst behavior of the Clintons and the Obama administration was given a pass by Mueller’s FBI. Mueller and his team now appear to be as crooked as the criminals he was charged with investigating and prosecuting. Mueller created the swamp that needs to be drained. Below is a list of scandals that Mueller was or is involved in.
Mueller’s FBI Years:
Vanishing Currency (2003): the US sent $12,000,000,000 in $100 bills to the Iraq War combat theater, which mostly went unaccounted for once it entered the country.
NSA Warrantless Surveillance (2001-2013): illegal collection of domestic phone records and internet communications that were sent or received by US citizens, in violation of Fourth Amendment protections against warrantless search and seizure, followed by potential perjury committed by Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who denied the practices under oath; the 2013 Snowden revelations proved that the 2004 story about Comey and Mueller stopping illegal surveillance practices was a lie.
Mueller Hand Delivers Uranium to Russians on Tarmac for Hillary (2009): Hillary Clinton had Mueller hand deliver uranium to the Russians in 2009. When Mueller couldn’t make the first trip, she rescheduled so that he could deliver the goods and arranged for the hand off to be on an airport tarmac in Europe.
IRS Targeting (2010-2013): the IRS intentionally selected and then delayed or denied tax-exempt 501(c)(3) applications from conservative groups to prevent them from participating in the 2012 election, followed by IRS agent Lois Lerner invoking her Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination.
Fast and Furious (2010): this ATF program allowed over 2,000 guns to be purchased illegally inside the United States and then “walked” into Mexico for use by criminals, one of which was later used in the 2010 murder of Border Agent Brian Terry by the member of a Mexican cartel. It is suspected that the Obama administration was hoping to gain public support against gun owners’ rights through the program.
Associated Press Spying (2012): the Obama Administration Department of Justice illegally seized the communications of AP reporters made during April and May 2012, allowing the DOJ to unmask journalists’ confidential sources
Clinton Foundation Pay-for-Play (2009-2013): during the period in which Hillary Clinton held the office of Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton received millions of dollars in paid speaking fees and a million dollar “gift” from countries involved in matters with the State Department, many of which had ties to terrorism and human rights abuses; some of these funds were apparently diverted from charitable causes to personal expenses, such as Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding.
Russian Uranium Deal (2009-2013): Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved a deal allowing a Russian company to control 20% of the uranium mining production capacity inside the United States, which was followed by millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation from people associated with the transaction.
Clinton Private Email Server (2009-2013): during her entire tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dodged Freedom of Information Act requirements by using a private email server to conduct official government business, as well as sent and received classified information that was Top Secret over an unsecured system—an “extremely reckless” (and obviously illegal) act.
Coverup of Saudi Family in 9-11 Probe (2017): Judicial Watch reports that –
Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers.”
Special Counsel Scandal
In May 2017, Mueller became Special Counsel for the Russia investigation. We now know that there was no legal support for the special counsel and Paul Manafort is sueing Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and the DOJ to have the special counsel shut down. Manafort argues that Mueller’s special counsel mandate is illegal because it is too broad and therefore unconstitutional. But this hasn’t stopped Mueller from pressing ahead with his criminal investigation.
Mueller’s special counsel was corrupt from the start. Not only was it unconstitutional, but the team that Mueller brought in to investigate the false allegations against President Trump were all Hillary and Obama stooges. The list is a who’s who of liberal fanatics and scoundrels –
- Robert Mueller – Special Counsel Team leader. — Best friend to fired leaker James Comey a key witness in the case and cohort at the FBI in assisting Mueller with many of the cases noted above. Yet Mueller never recused himself, he charged ahead with the farcical orders.
- Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice — Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016
- Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
- Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York — Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
- Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. — Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
- Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section Investigated Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, at the DOJ. She’s also now all over the news for the text messages she sent to her lover Peter Strzok that have now gone missing at the corrupt FBI after being requested by Congress.
- Peter Strzok – originally on the Mueller team as lead investigator. Criminal FBI career crook who was behind exonerating Hillary from the email scandal and other criminal activities.
- Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. -Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
- James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. –Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
- Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. — Rhee is a Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
- Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division.— Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
- Andrew Weissmann, who is on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section and who has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. — Weissmann donated $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, $2,000 to the DNC in 2006 and at least $2,300 to the Clinton campaign in 2007.
- Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the WilmerHale firm.
- Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Maryland. — Worked under Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein in Maryland.
- Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
- Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
Because Mueller couldn’t (or wouldn’t) stop any of obviously corrupt and criminal practices during his own term as FBI Director, he sure wasn’t going to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the politically-charged assumption of “Russian interference” in the 2016 presidential election.
When James Comey was asked to speak before the Senate, Comey held a private meeting with his long-time friend Mueller before the hearing. What was discussed is unknown but now is suspected of being a meeting to conjure up the false narrative to destroy President Trump. Corrupt Mueller believes that the fact that they held this secret meeting is no reason to recuse himself from the fake investigation. Now its being reported that there was a secret society of crooked FBI and DOJ personnel which Mueller is assumed to be a part of.
Mueller’s team is blowing through millions in their attempt to destroy Trump. At the same time some have suspected that Mueller’s real goal was to destroy evidence that would place himself, the Clintons and the Obama administration behind bars.
From the very start Mueller’s team has released leaks about President Trump that were false and misleading. Whenever his criminal investigation is under fire, he announces some news that the MSM promotes for days. In addition, it was reported that Mueller obtained Trump emails that were under attorney client privilege which taints his entire already tainted investigation.
This past week as the House announces they have a memo outlining the many crimes committed by Mueller and Comey’s FBI and other corrupt individuals within the Obama administration, Mueller announces that he wants to interview President Trump. This is all nonsense. Crooked Mueller and his cronies’ days are now numbered.
Mueller is not an honest man. He isn’t the one to investigate the swamp—Mueller is the swamp. We argued that he should have been fired in August. Now we argue that he should be in jail.