Megyn Kelly Strikes Back=> Parades Out Debunked Accusers on Show to Rehash Accusations Against Trump
The Wrath of Megyn Kelly–
Former FOX News host and anti-Trumper Megyn Kelly invited several Trump accusers on her show on Monday more than a year after the accusations were first lobbed at the Republican President.
Women who have accused President Trump of sexual harassment will hold a press conference to demand a Congressional investigation, according to CBS news.
The press conference will be held by Brave New Films, a documentary company. Beforehand, three of the women will also appear on Megyn Kelly Today.
The president denied all of the women’s accusations during the 2016 presidential campaign and the White House has stood by those denials.
Megyn Kelly plans to interview three women accusers; Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Cooks.
Holvey, who competed in the Trump led beauty pageant said that Trump “personally inspected each woman” prior to the pageant.
Leeds accused Trump of groping her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt over 30 years ago.
— Megyn Kelly TODAY (@MegynTODAY) December 11, 2017
Accuser Jessica Leeds is a Clinton Foundation secretary.
She must be out of work and looking for cash.
— Deplorable🎄🎁✝❤🦌🎅🤶 (@Tamaralynn212) December 11, 2017
Leeds told reporters last year, “If he would have kept his hands on my chest I might not have gotten too upset.”
her story was COMPLETELY DEBUNKED last year.