Caught on Tape=> Palestinian Terrorist Stabs Israeli Man Multiple Times At Supermarket (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

On Wednesday morning, a Palestinian terrorist stabbed an Israeli man multiple times at a supermarket in Yavneh, Israel. The entire ordeal was recorded by the store’s security cameras. 

Times of Israel reported:

 After initially saying the motive was unclear, police eventually said the stabbing appeared to have been a terror attack.

The suspected stabber was captured by civilians, who held him down until police arrived. He was later identified by the Shin Bet security service as Ismail Ibrahim Ismail Abu Aram, 19, from the West Bank village of Yatta.

Graphic security camera footage from inside the Shufersal supermarket in Yavneh, south of Tel Aviv, showed the moments leading up to the attack and the stabbing itself.

The 43-year-old victim, who worked at the supermarket, was stocking shelves with paper towels on one of the aisles, paying no mind to the teenager who walked past him.

Suddenly the attacker turned around, took out a knife and began viciously stabbing the supermarket employee in the upper body. Though injured, the victim fought off the terrorist and tried to run away from him, blocking the aisle after him with a handcart.

The attack comes amid tensions between the Israelis and Palestinians over access to the Al-Aqsa Mosque. 5Etfw&ref_url=http% 3A% 2F% 2Fpalestinians-arrested-after-barricading-themselves-in-al-aqsa-mosque% 2F

Times of Israel reports:

Police arrested several Palestinian youths who barricaded themselves inside the Al-Aqsa Mosque following prayers there late Thursday night, as tensions surrounding the Temple Mount persisted after nearly two weeks of bloody clashes over security measures at the site.

The confrontation came following a day of fighting between police and Muslim worshipers at the holy site, after Muslim leaders said they would resume praying at the site as Israel rolled back security measures there, seemingly ending a high-stakes standoff over control of the sacred compound.

However, tensions remain high ahead of prayers Friday, with Israeli officials beefing up police and military presence in Jerusalem and the West Bank amid fears of clashes amid lingering Muslim anger over the episode.

According to police, they were forced to remove several dozen youths who had refused orders from both Israeli authorities and the Islamic Waqf that administers the site to leave the mosque following prayers.

“Several attempts were made through the Waqf to call on the youths to leave the mosque, but since they were not answered, a number of additional attempts were made by police to get the youths to listen to police orders and leave the mosque. At that point, the youths locked the doors of the mosque and refused to leave,” police said in a statement.


Thanks for sharing!