TRUMP RALLY=> Stock Market Sets Seven New All-Time Records in June – Media Silent
Guest post by Joe Hoft
The DOW Jones Industrial Average (DOW) hit another record new high on Monday! It was the first time that the DOW broke 21,500 in its more than 100 year history!
The main stream media (MSM) won’t report it but In the month of June the DOW reached either a new high, its second highest close or its third highest close ever in all days but one. The Dow reached 21,528 on Monday.
Seven of the 13 days the market was open in June so far have resulted in new highs!
Here are some more DOW highlights since Donald Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States:
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 17% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday DOW closed at 21,528 for another all time record closing high).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9% . (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
Before the November 8th election, the prior high for the DOW under President Obama was on August 15th, 2016. This is why the ‘Trump Rally’ is such an anomaly and totally due to President Trump and his winning policies and the hope that he generates.
This Trump Rally is amazing and Yesterday was again history! Put it in the record books!