Guest post by Joe Hoft
DOW Reaches Another All Time High – Continues The Greatest US Stock Market Rally Ever!
13th Daily Close at an All Time High for the DOW in 14 Days!
The DOW hit another record new high Wednesday! It was the first time the DOW broke 21,000!
In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most closing high trading days in 14 days was 13 days set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW tied that record yesterday in breaking the 21,000 barrier.
Counting weekends and holidays, the DOW closed with new highs 20 times over the past 21 days! This never happened before and is now another all time record set during the ‘Trump Rally’ which started after he was elected President on November 8th.
The DOW set or tied a number of records since the election in November among other amazing statistics:
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen more than 15% since the election on November
8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on Wednesday the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW has risen 6.5% . (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* Including November 9th through today, there have been 76 trading days. For more than 40% of these days, the DOW has reached all time highs (32 times).
* The DOW has hit new All Time Highs 15 of 28 days since the Trump Inauguration for an amazing 54% of the closing bells.
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matches the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase at 24 days, equaling the same span of trading sessions between 10,000 and 11,000 in May 1999.
* Economist Says Stock Market Gained $2 TRILLION in Wealth Since Trump Elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
The prior All Time High for the DOW before the November 8th election was on August 15th, 2016. This is why the ‘Trump Rally’ is such an anomaly and totally due to President Trump and his winning policies.
Don’t Ever Underestimate President Donald Trump! Winning, Winning and Winning!