New Poll Finds 7 in 10 Voters Don’t Trust Corrupt Pro-Hillary Mainstream Media
The far left media loved Hillary so much they even printed up a bunch of Madam President magazines for her.
A new poll by the Media Research Center finds that seven in ten voters do not trust the corrupt mainstream media.
The Media Research Center (MRC) announces the findings of a new post-election poll on what actual voters thought about the media’s influence on the 2016 presidential race. The MRC/YouGov poll was conducted on November 9 and 10.
- 7 in 10 (69% ) voters do not believe the news media are honest and truthful.
- 8 in 10 (78% ) of voters believe the news coverage of the presidential campaign was biased, with nearly a 3-to-1 majority believing the media were for Clinton (59% ) vs. for Trump (21% ).
- Even 1/3 (32% ) of Clinton voters believe the media were “pro-Clinton.”
- 8% of Trump voters said they would have voted for Clinton if they had believed what the media were saying about Trump.
- 97% of voters said they did not let the media’s bias influence their vote.