SUSPECT SURRENDERS In Colorado Shooting at Planned Parenthood Clinic
Police have detained a shooter at a Planned Parenthood building, according to Colorado Springs police.
— City of Colo Springs (@springsgov) November 28, 2015
The Colorado Springs Gazette reported:
Radio traffic from police starting at 4:50 p.m.:
* “He’s going to come out with his hands up.”
* “He’s standing up.”
* “Can you confirm he has his hands clear?”
* “He’s facing down that hallway to the east, his shoulders down.”
* “Bear, you can back up.”
* “Bear, he is coming out.”
* “We’ve got to take him out if he has any IED suspicion on him.”
* “Are we in the way of the snipers?”
* “Z-39, we have one suspect trained right now.”
* 4:52 p.m.: “We have our suspect right now. He is alone and by himself.”
Police then began to disperse throughout the building to search for improvised explosive devices.