OBAMA IGNITES MIDEAST NUKE RACE! Saudi Official Reveals Plans for Bomb
That was quick.
Just last week Barack Obama defended his nuclear deal with Iran as the only option to avert a Middle East arms race.
Guess he was wrong about that, too.
Today Saudi Arabian sources revealed plans for the bomb.
Last month Saudi Arabia inked a deal with France to build two nuclear reactors.
Saudi Arabia holds the second largest oil reserves in the world.
Today a leading Saudi news executive revealed Saudi Arabia may be going for the bomb.
Arutz Sheva reported:
While US President Barack Obama claimed he prevented a nuclear arms race in the Middle East when he presented the Iran deal last Tuesday, a key source in Saudi Arabia laid bare that claim by expressing the country’s sense of urgency to acquire its own nuclear weapon.
Jamal Khashoggi, head of the Saudi Al Arab news channel that is owned by a prince of the ruling Saudi royal family, and who previously was the media aide to Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the US, Prince Turki al Faisal, revealed that Saudi Arabia may be going nuclear very soon.
“I think Saudi Arabia would seriously try to get the (nuclear) bomb if Iran did. It’s just like India and Pakistan. The Pakistanis said for years they didn’t want one, but when India got it, so did they,” Khashoggi told Reuters on Tuesday.
The statement confirms the warnings by experts, who said that the Saudis will likely rush to obtain a nuclear weapon feeling threatened by the Iran nuclear deal, which critics warn will pave the Islamic regime’s path to a nuclear arsenal. Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shi’ite Iran have long been key rivals vying for influence in the region.