BREAKING: Grand Jury Witness Says Mike Brown’s Hands WERE NOT UP When Shot #HandsDownDontShoot

It was all a lie…
Outrage In Missouri Town After Police Shooting Of 18-Yr-Old Man
“Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” protesters in support of Mike Brown.

An eyewitness to the shooting of Mike Brown in Ferguson told the grand jury this week that Brown did not have his hands up when he was shot dead by Officer Darren Wilson. The eyewitness watched the shooting from near the Canfield Green apartments.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported:

A stream of eyewitnesses has been testifying in secret before a grand jury considering whether to indict police officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown near the Canfield Green apartments in Ferguson.

One Canfield resident — who said he saw the killing of Michael Brown from start to finish and talked to the grand jury recently — has given the Post-Dispatch an account with some key differences from previous public statements from other witnesses.

Among the recollections of the witness, who agreed to an interview on the condition that his name not be used, were:

** After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.
** Brown put his arms out to his sides but never raised his hands high.
** Brown staggered toward Wilson despite commands to stop.
** The two were about 20 to 25 feet apart when the last shots were fired.
** He would not detail what he told the grand jury but said the members seemed fair and asked a lot of questions.

Witnesses have given differing accounts since the white officer killed the unarmed black teen Aug. 9, triggering protests, riots and national attention.

An August autopsy revealed a bullet entered the top of Brown’s head as he was bent over.  Brown was shot in the front and not the back.
Michael Brown shot in front


store manager michael brown
Michael Brown assaulted and robbed a Ferguson convenience store owner shortly before his shooting death.

You Might Like