The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:
- Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
- 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
- And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative
** Lois Lerner’s computer mysteriously crashed, was thrown out and recycled 10 DAYS after House Ways & Means Chairman Dave Camp asked if the IRS was engaged in targeting on June 3, 2011.
** And six other top IRS employees involved in the targeting scandal also lost their emails around the same time.
Once again Barack Obama complained to supporters that all the GOP wants to do is push “phony scandals.”
76% of Americans believe the IRS “deliberately destroyed” Lois Lerner’s emails.