URGENT>>> IRS to Formalize Censorship Against Conservative Groups
The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:
- At least 292 conservative groups
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
The Obama IRS gave preferential treatment to liberal groups during the same period.
And, now the Obama IRS is hoping to institutionalize their discrimination against conservative groups.
IRS Reg-134417-13 will forbid conservative groups from holding voter registration drives, advertising, promoting, and prohibits any kind of political activity including rallies, mailings, teas, and forums.
American Thinker reported, via Free Republic:
Our population is a little over three hundred and ten million. In view of that, twenty thousand comments is a pitiful showing. It most certainly is not enough to demand thorough rejection of this extraordinary ruling. I can only conclude that most Americans are unaware of the ruling, let alone know what it actually proposes. So let us be clear.
The IRS Reg-134417-13 ruling proposes to forbid non-profits to hold voter registration drives, advertise, promote, and engage in activities regarding any political incumbent or candidate. It forbids fundraisers for political incumbents and candidates, prohibits any kind of political activity including rallies, political mailings, teas, Meet and Greets, forums and gatherings of any kind that deal with political issues. It forbids a non-profit to support or oppose, discuss, or question those seeking political office. It forbids the gathering of signatures on petitions with political content of any kind, including nominating petitions and the advice, suggestion or request that the electorate support or oppose House and Senate bills.