Good Grief… Al Sharpton Gives Economic Advice to Obama
Terrific… Obama’s getting advice from this idiot.
Barack Obama is seeking economic advice from Al Sharpton.
The Weekly Standard reported:
Barack Obama met with Al Sharpton and other “African American leaders” to discuss the president’s “plan to strengthen the economy for the middle class and continue to build ladders of opportunity for those striving to get there,” according to the White House.
Participants in the meeting included:
• Melanie Campbell, President, National Coalition of Black Civic Participation
• Ralph Everett, President, Joint Center for Economic and Political Studies
• Wade Henderson, President, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
• Ben Jealous, President, National Association of the Advancement of Colored People
• Avis Jones-DeWeever, Executive Director, National Council of Negro Women
• Sharon J. Lettman-Hicks, Executive Director, National Black Justice Coalition
• Al Sharpton, Founder and President of National Action Network
• Rev Derrick Harkins, 19th Street Baptist Church
• Judith Browne Dianis, Co-Director, Advancement Project
Under Obama black unemployment is up, wealth is down.