Criminal Charges Against Aaron Walker Dropped While Gag Order Still Remains
By: Rachel Pulaski
Last month, Gateway Pundit stood with our fellow conservative bloggers and joined “Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day”. ” Speedway Bomber”, Brett Kimberlin, has harassed mutiple conservative bloggers over the past year, including Aaron Walker, Stacy McCain, Patterico, Erick Erikson and Liberty Chick, for simply blogging about Kimberlin’s criminal history. The Blaze has more on Kimberlin’s Soros-funded past:
- Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin, spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbra Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse
Last month, Aaron Walker was arrested during a court hearing involving Kimberlin. Now, the criminal charges against Aaron Walker have been dropped, but a gag order still remains for Walker. Investors has more:
Capital Hill can confirm that the criminal case against Aaron Walker has been dismissed by the Maryland State Attorney. Walker, you will recall, was led away in handcuffs after a June 4 peace order hearing. The charge, filed by Brett Kimberlin, was that Walker has violated a temporary peace order.
Go here to see a screenshot (addresses redacted) of the criminal case against Aaron Walker. Near the middle, you will see “Disposition” next to which you will see the words “NOLLE PROSEQUI.” Nolle Prosequi is Latin for “we shall no longer prosecute,” and “is a declaration made to the judge by a prosecutor in a criminal case…either before or during trial, meaning the case against the defendant is being dropped.” One wonders why the prosecutors declined to go forward? Perhaps the evidence left something to be desired?
UPDATE: First, a clarification. Only the criminal complaint against Walker has been dropped. The peace order brought by Kimberlin against Walker and that Judge Vaughey approved is still in force. It is being appealed. See more on that incident here.
Finally, Capital Hill reached Kimberlin to see what he had to say about dismissal of the criminal complaint. He declined to comment.
H/T Glenn Reynolds