Gateway Pundit Stands With Our Fellow Conservatives on ‘Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day’
(This was cross-posted at FreedomWorks)
We Will Not Be Silent
In the past year bloggers such as Aaron Walker (Aaron Worthington), Stacy McCain, Patterico and Liberty Chick have been harassed and threatened by a terrorist known as the “Speedway Bomber” Brett Kimberlin. Kimberlin was convicted of several federal felonies in 1981 and sentenced to 50 years for terrorizing an Indiana town with a weeklong bombing spree. Kimberlin was released from prison in 2000 and since his release he has harassed and threatened anyone who dares to write about his past or current actions. Stacy McCain has not been silenced by this terrorist. He has been forced to leave his home in order to continue his investigation from an undisclosed location.
Brett Kimberlin is a nightmare. In fact, he is the stuff nightmares are made of. American citizens, exercising their First Amendment right to speak freely, are being viciously targeted and terrorized by a George Soros-funded violent domestic terrorist. Today, in a strong showing of unity, spearheaded by Michelle Malkin, bloggers across the country are standing together to expose this predator of free speech to the world.
Read more of the chilling story from these sources:
- Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin, spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbra Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse
- He has filed over 100 frivolous lawsuits against anything that isn’t nailed down and somehow is being allowed to continue unchecked
- This story has never been reported on in the mainstream media
Be prepared to enter an alternate universe, bizarre beyond any stretch of what you thought possible. And then keep reading, because this may be one of the most important exposés published on The Blaze to date. It will explain in frightening detail what it means to speak the truth at the expense of losing all you hold dear. And will reveal how easy it has been for one convicted domestic terrorist — backed by George Soros and Barbara Streisand alike — to use the U.S. legal system, as well as less desirable channels, to silence those who have dared tell the story of one Brett Kimberlin, a.k.a. the “Speedway Bomber.”
Read Patrick Frey’s (Patterico) horrific experience as a target of a new tactic of terrorism called SWATting,
You’re about to listen to one of the most bone-chilling pieces of audio you will ever hear. At least, it was to me when I first heard it.
It’s a phone call that could have gotten me killed.
In this post you will hear that audio clip. You will also read about a months-long campaign of harassment carried out by at least three individuals: Ron Brynaert, Neal Rauhauser, and Brett Kimberlin — much of it directed at critics of Brett Kimberlin. This harassment includes repeated references to critics’ family members, workplace complaints, publication of personal information such as home addresses and pictures of residences, bogus allegations of criminal activity, whisper campaigns, frivolous legal actions, and frivolous State Bar complaints.
And finally, you will hear a comparison of one of those men’s voices to that of the man who made the call that sent police to my home. And you’ll read a declaration from a forensic audio expert comparing those two voices. …
Here is the disturbing call that sent police to the Frey’s home…
Read more about Patrick Frey’s family ordeal here.
Also see… Aaron Walker’s blog, Stacy McCain’s, and Liberty Chick Mandy Nagy’s Twitter feed. Mandy wrote a comprehensive investigative piece at Breitbart.com that apparently set all the insanity in motion.
The National Bloggers Club has stepped up to the plate and set up a donation page to help support the bloggers targeted by Kimberlin.
** This was cross-posted at FreedomWorks with this final remark:
“At FreedomWorks we support conservative bloggers. We support the talent and the truth of the conservative media. We know there is a long way to go in defeating the institutionalized leftist media. But at FreedomWorks we have seen success and at we are confident we will win.”
More… John Hawkins interviewed Stacy McCain about his ordeal with the terrorist.