High on 9 Drug Cocktail – Whitney Houston Died in 150º Tub of Scalding Hot Water
Whitney Houston died in a 150º tub of scalding hot water. The water was so hot it burned Houston’s back and resulted in “skin slippage” on her legs.
The New York Post reported:
Whitney Houston’s body was ravaged by scars, cuts and burns when she died, autopsy details showed.
Years of drug and alcohol abuse had left the “Bodyguard” star with a damaged heart and liver, a hole in her nose and 11 front teeth missing.
She also had a needle mark on one arm and was high on a cocktail of nine drugs when she died in a hotel bath in Los Angeles on Feb. 11, 2012.
Evidence from police and medical teams showed swaths of skin was burned from Houston’s back after she got into the scalding water. It also resulted in “skin slippage” on her legs.
Sources said the temperature could have been as high as 150F when she got into the tub.
Six hours after her death, the water was still 91F and medical sources said she may have been so high she did not notice how hot her bath was.
Traces of cocaine, cannabis, anxiety pill Xanax, muscle relaxant Flexeril, allergy medicine Benadryl and painkiller Ibuprofen were found in her body.
The 48-year-old was also scarred by decades of cosmetic surgery, alcohol-fueled fights and falls.