This update comes from Iranian activist Banafsheh Zand Bonazzi—
A new piece of information about the Iranian regime’s raping of the prisoners in prison…turns out that while raping the young men and women they photographed them and delivered the photos and video footage to their parents and families. How lucky the Egyptians were who never had to put up with ONE day of such treatment. No wonder their government came down so easily.
Shiraz, Kermanshah and Mash’had have erupted and thousands are out on the street fighting the regime forces.
Advertisement - story continues below
Zahra Rahnavard and Mir Hossein Mousavi were able to leave their house and join the protesters.
- Jamalzadeh Avenue in Tehran
- Tehrani people chant: “Not Gaza, not Lebanon; Tunisia, Egypt and Iran
- Throngs in Tehran
- Throngs in Tehran 2
- They chant: Mubarak, Ben Ali, and now it’s Seyed Ali’s turn
- Injured protesters
- Regime forces attack protesters
- Shiraz, Alam Square, 6 pm