Top 10 Idiotic Statements by President Obama During "60 Minutes" Post-Election Lovefest
Here’s a Top 10 List that you’ll never see on Letterman… If you’re still watching that far left crank.
Top 10 Idiotic Statements by President Obama During “60 Minutes” Post-Election Lovefest
Via FOX Nation:
10. “…one of the things that I think is important for people to remember is that, you know, this country doesn’t just agree with The New York Times editorial page.”
9. “We have a long tradition in this country of a desire for limited government, the suspicion of the federal government, of a concern that government spends too much money. You know? I mean, that’s as American as apple pie. And although, you know, there’s a new label to this, I mean those sentiments are ones that a lot of people support and give voice to. Including a lot of Democrats.”
8. “I think the Republicans were able to paint my governing philosophy as a classic, traditional, big government liberal. And that’s not something that the American people want….I think the Republicans were successful in creating a picture of the Obama Administration as one that was contrary to those commonsense, Main Street values about the size of government. And so, it I think it is fair to say that, you know, the American people don’t want to see some massive expansion of government.”
7. “I do get discouraged, I mean, there are times where you think, “Dog-gone-it you know, the job numbers aren’t movin’ as fast as I want.” And you know, I thought that the economy would have gotten better by now. You know, one of the things I think you understand — as president you’re held responsible for everything. But you don’t always have control of everything. Right? And especially an economy this big, there are limited tools to encourage the kind of job growth that we need.”
6. “I think a lot of businesses still don’t know what the economy is doing. They don’t know, are consumers gonna start buyin’ again? You know, are we gonna start getting the virtuous cycle, where because businesses start hiring, the people who get hired start shoppin’, which means other businesses are hirin’, and everybody starts feelin’ better about the economy. There’s still a lotta uncertain data out there. And we’re still workin’ through some big problems of the economy.”
FOX Nation posted the rest of the list here.