Woah! Anderson Cooper Takes Corruptocrat Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson to Woodshed (Video)
How refreshing. Anderson Cooper proved last night that it is still possible for the state-run media to nail corrupt democrats when they want to. Cooper made a fool of corruptocrat Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson who funneled scholarship cash to family members and friends.
This comes via Anderson Cooper 360 Review blog:
Anderson Cooper 360 Review Blog posted these devastating segments from the interview:
* Johnson’s refrain throughout the whole interview is that she didn’t know she was doing anything wrong and now she’s trying to correct her mistake. And as I listen, I very much want to give her the benefit of the doubt…but she is making it so hard!
* Anderson tries to bring home the point that obviously someone on her staff must have known about the rules because family members signed the forms, denying they were related.
* Johnson: “Anderson, I have acknowledged that I was negligent. I have acknowledged that I made a mistake. When it was called to my attention, I tried to correct it. I know you want you to make a scandal out of this, but I can’t help you. All I can do is tell you the truth.“
* Our anchor: “Well, I think you have done enough in terms of making it a scandal. I’m trying to figure out how it happened. And you say you take responsibility.” I believe “oh, snap!” is the phrase you’re looking for.
* I like how Anderson’s mind is completely boggled that the congresswoman didn’t know what she did was ethically wrong. You know he just wants to be all, “duh, lady!”
* You think things are bad now, well, then Johnson claims she doesn’t know if the kids lied, because she doesn’t know if they saw the forms. To which Anderson replies, um, they signed the forms.
* Johnson: “Well, you have seen more than I have, Anderson.” Our anchor: “You haven’t looked into this at all?” Johnson: “I don’t have the forms, the records. The records are missing from my office.” You have got to be kidding me. Don’t worry, people. They looked for them!
* This woman knew she was on CNN, right? And she knew the topic she would be discussing? A member of your United States Congress, ladies and gentlemen! Weep now and get it over with.
* This interview was very well-done. Good research. Mostly nice job by Anderson, though as I said last night, he needs to be more careful not to talk over guests. Of course, I’ll take Interrupty Anderson over Asleep-At-The-Wheel Anderson any day.
Busted. This crook needs to go.
Nice job, Anderson Cooper.