The nation’s leading teacher’s association is now pushing Alinsky’s “Rules For Radicals.”
The National Education Association (NEA) website recommends Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” for nation’s teachers as a classroom aide.
Advertisement - story continues below
A Conservative Teacher Blog discovered this while looking for resources for his/her classroom. The NEA even recommend that every teacher read Rules for Radicals.
In the Age of Obama this is the new normal.
Barack Obama was weened on Alinsky-style politics while in Chicago.
Barack Obama was hired by an Alinsky protege back when he worked as a community organizer. He’s already been accused of utilizing Alinsky’s Marxist tactics.
Here is part of the NEA’s review of Saul Alinsky’s radical writings:
“Radicals precipitate the social crisis by action – by using power. Liberals may then timidly follow along or else, as in most cases, be swept forward along the course set by Radicals, but all because of forces unloosed by Radical action. They are forced to positive action only in spite of their desires …
* “The American Radical will fight privilege and power whether it be inherited or acquired by any small group, whether it be political or financial or organized creed.
* “He curses a caste system which he recognizes despite all patriotic denials.
* “He will fight conservatives whether they are business or labor leaders.
* “He will fight any concentration of power hostile to a broad, popular democracy, whether he finds it in financial circles or in politics.
* “The Radical recognizes that constant dissension and conflict is and has been the fire under the boiler of democracy. He firmly believes in that brave saying of a brave people, “Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!”
* “The Radical may resort to the sword but when he does he is not filled with hatred against those individuals whom he attacks. He hates these individuals not as persons but as symbols representing ideas or interests which he believes to be inimical to the welfare of the people.
* “That is the reason why Radicals, although frequently embarking upon revolutions, have rarely resorted to personal terrorism.”
Alinsky practiced what he preached. He said, “Tactics means doing what you can with what you have … tactics is the art of how to take and how to give.”
Sounds like just the think you want your local teachers to bring into the classroom, huh?