Democrats Form Citizen's Arrest Teams to Stop Bush Regime
World Can’t Wait!
Stop the Chimpy BushMcHitlerKatrinaBurton Regime now!
The Far Left did not have much success with ending Bush’s illegal war for oil.
Sadly, even their elected Democratic officials told them they had “stretched the facts” to get elected.
1. Don’t announce that you’re coming, because the war criminal will escape.
2. Pick your war criminal. Here are their names, where to find them, and some of the charges against them.
Note: War Criminals travel frequently. Watch http://convictbushcheney.org for notice of when they’ll be appearing publicly near you. Below are their home locations.
3. Form a team. We need teams in California, Texas, New York, and Washington, D.C., among other places. Your mission is to locate a war criminal from the list above in a public place, detain them, handcuff them, phone the police, read the criminal their rights and the charges against them, ask them if they have anything to say in response, videotape the arrest and post it online. Your team should include one or more people who can produce an excellent video and be extremely fast in editing and posting it online. Your team should include people capable of physically detaining your war criminal. Your team should ideally include a lawyer. And, of course, people who can read the charges and question the suspect. Everyone on your team should be able to keep a secret while you’re planning your arrest.
4. Prepare to follow this script.
Apprehend and handcuff the war criminal.
Read the war criminal their rights, rights they have denied others:
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.”
Read the war criminal the charges against them. See above.
Ask the war criminal if they would like to say anything.
Once you have good video footage, your top priority becomes immediately getting it edited (if necessary) and online.
Turn the war criminal over to the police.
Pass out flyers to passersby.
Send statement to the media.
5. Consult a lawyer to avoid unnecessary risks of violating laws while enforcing the law.
6. Be prepared to post your video online in multiple places: Youtube, Google, and convictbushcheney.org (for that last one, mailto:[email protected] “>contact us).
7. Aquire and learn to use handcuffs.
8. Prepare flyers to hand to passersby and a statement to send to the media.
Go get em!