Elizabeth Warren Calls Trump A Money Grubber BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY? (VIDEO)
Elizabeth Warren, the left’s favorite fake Native American, recently criticized Trump by calling him a money grubber.
CBS News reported:
Elizabeth Warren trashes Trump as a “small, insecure money-grubber”
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Massachusetts, trashed Donald Trump Tuesday night, calling him a “small, insecure money-grubber” in light of his recently resurfaced comments where he “hoped” for a housing market crash.
“Donald Trump was drooling over the idea of a housing meltdown – because it meant he could buy up more property on the cheap,” Warren said Tuesday in Washington at a Center for Popular Democracy gala. “What kind of a man does that? What kind of a man roots for people to get thrown out of their house? What kind of man roots for people to get thrown out of their jobs?”
“I’ll tell you exactly what kind of a man does that: It is a man who cares about no one but himself,” she went on. “A small, insecure money-grubber who doesn’t care who gets hurt, so long as he makes a profit off it.”
“What kind of man does that?” Warren asked once more. “A man who will never be President of the United States.”
Here’s the video:
As we all know, Elizabeth Warren hates big banks so naturally the fact that Hillary Clinton made $21 million over the last few years by speaking at big banks must make her a money grubber too, right?
Here’s a partial list of Hillary’s clients:
- 4/18/2013, Morgan Stanley, Washington, DC: $225,000
- 4/24/2013, Deutsche Bank, Washington, DC: $225,000
- 4/24/2013, National Multi Housing Council, Dallas, Texas: $225,000
- 4/30/2013, Fidelity Investments, Naples, Fla.: $225,000
- 5/8/2013, Gap Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,000
- 5/14/2013, Apollo Management Holdings LP, New York, NY: $225,000
- 5/16/2013, Itau BBA USA Securities, New York, NY: $225,000
- 5/21/2013, Vexizon Communications Inc., Washington, DC: $225,000
- 5/29/2013, Sanford C. Bernstein and Co. LLC, New York, NY: $225,000
- 6/4/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, Palmetto Bluffs, SC: $225,000
- 6/6/2013, Spencer Stuart, New York, NY: $225,000
- 6/16/2013, Society for Human Resource Management, Chicago, Ill.: $285,000
- 6/17/2013, Economic Club of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Mich.: $225,000
- 6/20/2013, Boston Consulting Group Inc., Boston, Mass.: $225,000
- 6/20/2013, Let’s Talk Entertainment Inc., Toronto, Canada: $250,000
See the rest here.
Does Senator Warren have a problem with that?
She certainly should, according to her.