12 Reasons an Educated, Iranian-American Woman Supports Donald Trump for President
Soheyla Kovach is an Iranian-American educated in Europe and a member of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent organization to MHLivingNews.com and MHProNews.com.
Soheyla recently contributed this article on her support for Donald Trump for President.
12 Reasons an Educated, Professional Iranian-American Woman Supports Donald Trump
America is a good country, and I’m very happy to be here legally in the United States.
As a European college educated female professional, if Donald Trump were on the ballot in the general election this fall, here are some of the reasons why I’d gladly vote for him. Because as good as this nation is, it can become much better under the proper leadership. Let’s look at the various leaders in the presidential race, and you’ll see why I support Donald Trump.
1) Hillary Clinton would be a disaster for America. Mr. Trump is right, it’s shocking that the Democratic front runner is so corrupt and sloppy that she’s about to be interviewed by the FBI, after a staffer of her’s has been granted immunity to make him testify. As our 9 year old son likes to remind us, it was a room full of Bernie Sanders supporters who were chanting about Hillary, “She’s a liar! She’s a liar!” While I wasn’t living in America then, I’ve heard and read the stories about how Hillary ran cover for her philandering husband Bill. How is that anything except cold, politically calculating heartlessness towards the women she claims to champion? Our son and the Bernie supporters are right. “She’s a liar! She’s a liar!” You can’t trust her, period.
2) There is so much smoke around the Clinton Foundation and high dollar speaking deals with her husband Bill during her term as Secretary of State, not to mention the big bucks Hillary got from her own speaking to big money companies. Hillary is all about herself, money and power. She’d be a disaster for America on trade, on foreign policy and on domestic policy too.
Dinesh D’Souza documented in his movie on President Obama, that Hillary was a disciple of the “Rules for Radicals” left-wing activist, Saul Alinsky. Do we need to say much more than that fact?
As professionals and thinking people read this, there has never been a tax or regulation that Hillary hasn’t joyfully embraced. It will take someone who is politically incorrect – fearless – to beat her and the Democratic machine that would back her. We don’t need four or eight more years of President Barack Hussein Obama’s failed domestic and tragic foreign policies. D’Souza’s correct. That’s what Hillary would be; another Obama, or worse.
3) If Bernie Sanders gets the Democratic nomination because Hillary is indicted or the FBI leaks damaging information about her prior to the close of the primaries, Senator Sanders openly said he’s sincerely a socialist. He’s right on TPP and poor trade deals costing Americans millions of higher wage jobs. But he’s so wrong on taxes, regulations and on what creates jobs or attracts or keeps money coming or staying in America.
Senators Sanders is acting as a populist, he gets the younger people excited by promises of free college and free health care. Nonsense. Everyone living in reality knows there is no such thing as a free lunch, someone always pays. He fails to mention that his stories about Denmark are history, they’re moving away from all that so-called free stuff as best as they can. Look what supposedly free stuff has done to Greece!
It can’t be justice to take from someone who earned what they have, and then give it to someone who didn’t earn it. When a person does that, we call that theft and its a criminal act. So government doing it doesn’t make it proper, it makes government the opposite of what America’s founders had in mind; which is to protect the people from a government that would control them or take the fruits of their labors. We have God-given right in America to life, liberty and to pursue property, money and happiness.
Its both obvious and historic that you diminish incentives when you take what someone earned and give it so someone else who didn’t earn it.
4) I’ve seen what even post-socialistic eastern European nations look like first hand, because I went to university in Europe. Europe can be lovely, but post-socialist Eastern European nations are often more gray metaphorically…the aftermath of socialism isn’t pretty. Socialism wrecked Cuba. Look at the wealth of South Korea vs. the poverty of North Korea, etc.. That the proper answer to the president’s recent and shocking error, advising listeners that between communism and capitalism, “Just choose from what works.” Nonsense!
Given that Hillary would be bad, Bernie is only better in the sense that at least he’s honest that he’s a socialist. Either he or Hillary would be a disaster for America, and Donald Trump can say as someone who knows how to build good companies and good deals why Bernie or Hillary are wrong for this nation.
Free enterprise works. Socialism kills incentives, reduces personal freedom and kills the jobs the people it claims to care about would benefit from.
For example, if high minimum wages truly worked, why not make the minimum wage $100 an hour vs $15 hourly? Answer? Because the higher the wage, the fewer the people who will get or keep a job. Some fast food places are already experimenting with automated restaurants. Thanks Barack, Hillary and Bernie…and only Donald Trump can look people in the eye and say that the proper economic environment is how you lift wages. Artificial wage hikes harms those it claims to help.
The way to get good wages is through supply and demand. Right now with some 95 million Americans not considered to be in the labor force, of course wages are going to be depressed.
When millions of illegals will have to leave, wages will rise naturally. It won’t be a massive disruption some fear, because it won’t happen overnight. Business professionals will have time to adapt. Keep in mind that Henry Ford proved that by paying more, you fuel the middle class naturally, and when you protect your economy as President Reagan did at times with tariffs, you create and protect jobs in your own nation. Building iPhones in America not China just makes sense, if the prices go up some, so will the wages we have as a result of other policies that Mr. Trump advocates.
5) I’d vote for either of the remaining three Republicans over either of the two Democrats. The Libertarian candidate won’t have a chance, so voting for them might as well be a vote for a Democrat.
That said, Senator Ted Cruz clearly has changed his positions on issues like amnesty and trade, just as Senator Marco Rubio and others have said. Cruz misrepresents his opponents views, which is why both Governor John Kasich and Mr. Trump have called him “Lyin’ Ted.” Senator Cruz laughs like a kid at his own jokes, he’s so obviously full of himself, even though he’s highly rehearsed. He spins stuff routinely, and while he’d likely be a fine conservative justice for the Supreme Court, he has done virtually nothing in his Senate career save prep for a run for the White House.
Read the rest here.