Horror=> Germany Admits It Lost Track of Over 600,000 Unvetted Migrants

German Interior Minister spokesperson Dr. Harold Neymanns admitted Thursday the country has lost track of 600,000 of its 1.1 million migrants who entered the country in 2015.

One thousand migrants rioted and sexually assaulted hundreds of women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve last month.

Germany, a country of 80 million, has received over one million migrants and unvetted “refugees” in 2015. In five to seven years the migrants will bring their family members in.


Israel National News reported:

In the wake of massive sexual assaults perpetrated by Muslim migrants on New Year’s Eve, and the threat of jihadists infiltrating the sudden mass influx of “refugees,” Germany admitted on Thursday that it has lost track of 600,000 asylum seekers.

By the end of 2015 Germany had registered 1.1 million asylum seekers under its EASY system, that records little data other than the applicant’s country of origin, reports the British Daily Mail late Thursday.

But German Interior Ministry spokesperson Dr. Harald Neymanns admitted that over half-a-million of the migrants have gone unaccounted for, raising serious concerns.

Neymanns said in some cases the migrants may have gone on to a different country in the EU. He tried to minimize the threat by noting many migrants submit more than one application and that processing delays could also account for some of the missing “refugees.”

As for how many of the 600,000 are still in Germany, he said it was “almost impossible” to tell.

The shocking revelation comes as Germany is still coping from a massive wave of sexual assaults on its women on New Year’s Eve, in a campaign of harassment and rapes centered largely in Cologne, but that also took place in a number of other European states, including cities in Sweden as well as in Paris.