Jason Mattera Responds To Critics of His Ambush of IRS Chief Lois Lerner (Video)
The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:
- Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
- 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
- And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative
** Emails released in July show Lois Lerner has a “deep animous” towards “a–hole” conservatives.
** Lois Lerner warned colleagues to hide information from Congress back in 2013 – after the targeting investigation was in full swing.
** Lois Lerner targeted conservative Senator Charles Grassley from Iowa.
** Lois Lerner reached out to the Holder Department of Justice on a plan to prosecute conservative tax-exempt groups.
** Lois Lerner funneled Democrat Elijah Cummings information on a targeted conservative group.
** Lois Lerner and the Treasury Department secretly drafted rules to target conservatives.
Tonight Jason Mattera released video of Lois Lerner trying to bust into a neighbor’s home when confronted by a camera crew on her role in the conservative targeting scandal.
In response to this video liberal mouthpiece Bob Beckel threatened to assault Jason Mattera.
Today Jason Mattera responded to Bob Beckel’s threats.
And, DON’T MISS Jason’s latest book “Crapitalism: Liberals Who Make Millions Swiping Your Tax Dollars”
Now available at Amazon.