The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:
- Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
- 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
- And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative
** Emails released in July show Lois Lerner has a “deep animous” towards “a–hole” conservatives.
** Lois Lerner warned colleagues to hide information from Congress back in 2013 – after the targeting investigation was in full swing.
** Lois Lerner targeted conservative Senator Charles Grassley from Iowa.
** Lois Lerner reached out to the Holder Department of Justice on a plan to prosecute conservative tax-exempt groups.
** Lois Lerner funneled Democrat Elijah Cummings information on a targeted conservative group.
** Lois Lerner and the Treasury Department secretly drafted rules to target conservatives.
Tonight Jason Mattera released video of Lois Lerner trying to bust into a neighbor’s home when confronted by a camera crew on her role in the conservative targeting scandal.
And, DON’T MISS Jason’s latest book “Crapitalism: Liberals Who Make Millions Swiping Your Tax Dollars”
Now available at Amazon.